The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Intake pipe

Dave

Silicone peice you can get from Stoney racing in the UK for thr 2JZ GE.

The metal part, id also like to know. What diameter, what degree bend. And most important it must have a pipe welded to it for the crank case hose to dump into the intake like oem.

Unless theres some type of screw in pipe/ grommet so we can tap into the metal pipe to hold the small crank case pipe without welding. 

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Herb said:

I had one custom made for my intake. It is made from aluminium and ceramic coated to help against heat soak. As stated above it is not a 90 degree bend, both hose connections are welded in.

C658FD94-FF2E-4CBA-AC53-FA1FECECD072.jpeg

Im liking that carbon far shroud, is it a TT shroud or NA? 

On 12/19/2021 at 4:33 PM, evinX said:

Im liking that carbon far shroud, is it a TT shroud or NA? 

It is a TT fan shroud made entirely from carbon fibre. It is compatible with the NA viscous fan in my case.

It has also got the additional (smaller) hole for the little auxiliary fan. I retrofitted the whole electric aux fan from a TT US Spec car recently to make use of that hole.

On 12/19/2021 at 9:10 AM, Herb said:

I had one custom made for my intake. It is made from aluminium and ceramic coated to help against heat soak. As stated above it is not a 90 degree bend, both hose connections are welded in.

Love the radcover where did you get it 

On 12/19/2021 at 9:10 AM, Herb said:

Love the fan shroud and where did you get the exhaust manifold that’s not oem