The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New here.

Rostr02

Pete, the turbo will probably be the last upgrade I do. I am starting to look at what I want to run. I have some parts coming in and things to put on but will be in stages for sure. The car was setup well about 10 plus years ago but is showing her age. I also am not sure what turbo setup I want to run. I will eventually replace everything from the exhaust housing to the intake manifold. I finally got my hypertune manifold delivered but will have to wait a bit for the install, as I have to wait for everything else to get here.

• Like 1

Fair enough mate. 👍

Did someone say Hypertune? Lol.

Got mine to go on in the new year along with the next stage of work, so completely understand where you’re coming from. I’ll be looking at Precision for my single turbo, but there are lots to choose from these days. 🙂 

Best of luck with it and do keep us posted on how you get on. 👍

506445A6-4460-4340-9123-6BB7790B47EE.jpeg

On 11/19/2021 at 4:53 PM, Peter P said:

Fair enough mate. 👍

Did someone say Hypertune? Lol.

Got mine to go on in the new year along with the next stage of work, so completely understand where you’re coming from. I’ll be looking at Precision for my single turbo, but there are lots to choose from these days. 🙂 

Best of luck with it and do keep us posted on how you get on. 👍

506445A6-4460-4340-9123-6BB7790B47EE.jpeg

I like your style I went full satin back . I am Deciding on injectors currently between the injector dynamics 1300 and fuel injector clinic 1440. Trying to see if I can get either of these on sale for Black Friday. 

Edited by Rostr02
Added to (see edit history)
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mwilkinson said:

Have you tried looking for the parts on the yahoo japan auction pages?

I'd have thought you would have better luck there and being in country can get the parts delivered.

Yes I have been, for some things it is possible to find on yahoo auctions and most of the shipping for me is around 20 dollars. Although some things just are not on there. 

1 hour ago, TheTurtleshead said:

What a dream scenario to be able to drive your own supra in Japan 👍

Turbo-setup wise as you're over there I'd go HKS all day long!

I can not disagree with this at all, as soon as I found out I was being stationed here I started looking.

I would love to redo the turbo setup but, for now I am going to leave it go as I want to have everything else in place. I have my hypertune intake and 90mm tb, as probably the main install this winter. The main hunt while I am here has been for interior pieces to replace what I have going on, the hunt for these has been crazy and down to the last 2 above the rear shock tower. I am having some 3d printed but would love to grab an oem set at some point.

Edited by Rostr02
added too (see edit history)