The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Now Sold - Used K-Sport 8 pot 356mm Front Brakes

Peter P

Hi Folks,

Looking to sell or possibly trade my black K-Sport 8-pot front brakes. If selling, I’m after £900 for the setup which has done no mileage and would come with discs, pads and calipers. I need to get U.K. spec fronts so could possibly do a trade with money my way as well.

Only selling as they unfortunately don’t clear my new wheels. Car is at SRD so you can inspect or see if the guys can squeeze you in for fitting as well. I’ll need to source my U.K. fronts obviously before I can sell them.

PM if interested.

Cheers.

03331B85-CE7D-4474-A546-76665DA5C88C.jpeg

0A892E81-49C2-4C2E-A658-94EAF087F13D.jpeg

Edited by Peter P
Sold them. (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Rashed said:

I'd love these but I'm not sure if they would clear my RPF1's 

I also have the UK front setup on mine so this would be an ideal swap. 

Understood. Not sure I can help on whether they would clear your existing wheels, all I can say is the current Rota’s in the picture are 18’ and clear the K-Sport’s fine. It’s more the Meister design that’s causing me to change them out for U.K. spec. Maybe see if you can find anyone using your wheels with K-Sport’s? 

1 hour ago, Optimus125 said:

Pm'd mate 🙂

Thanks. PM’d you back. 👍

2 hours ago, suprano said:

Intrested in these mate? Also could do a deal with yours 🙂

Hi mate.

I will probably pass, as would need to refinish them as colour won’t go with my build sadly. May have a buyer lined up, so would be able to get a brand new set which would be my preference. 

Thanks anyway. 👍

• Peter P changed the title to Now Sold - Used K-Sport 8 pot 356mm Front Brakes

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.