The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Brochures

Hamilton

If Keron doesn't have any @mc92, the last time I checked (albeit last year), they were still available from Toyota for a reasonable price. My TT6 had them fitted from the dealer so I was checking how much they were worth before I decided to keep them for the NA. I've not fitted them yet but they definitely caught a decent amount of loose road filth when they were on the TT6.  

4 hours ago, m12aak said:

If Keron doesn't have any @mc92, the last time I checked (albeit last year), they were still available from Toyota for a reasonable price. My TT6 had them fitted from the dealer so I was checking how much they were worth before I decided to keep them for the NA. I've not fitted them yet but they definitely caught a decent amount of loose road filth when they were on the TT6.  

Really? The part numbers 76621-19255 and 76622-19255 show up discontinued and out of stock everywhere I've checked for the past few years, I'll have to call a dealership and see if they can get any.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mc92 said:

Really? The part numbers 76621-19255 and 76622-19255 show up discontinued and out of stock everywhere I've checked for the past few years, I'll have to call a dealership and see if they can get any.

Oh right, I could have sworn that when I last checked on Amayama (last June I think? - I realise now that was a long time ago 😮) they were still available. Pretty sure they were about £30/40 per side, which is why I kept em. I've checked again and you're right, nowhere has them now, and Amayama shows them as being discontinued. Apologies if I was wrong and have provided a false hope.

Fingers crossed they're just on backorder (some sites just say 'temporarily out of stock') so it's definitely worth checking. Have you posted a wanted ad on here and the FB group yet?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, m12aak said:

Oh right, I could have sworn that when I last checked on Amayama (last June I think? - I realise now that was a long time ago 😮) they were still available. Pretty sure they were about £30/40 per side, which is why I kept em. I've checked again and you're right, nowhere has them now, and Amayama shows them as being discontinued. Apologies if I was wrong and have provided a false hope.

Fingers crossed they're just on backorder (some sites just say 'temporarily out of stock') so it's definitely worth checking. Have you posted a wanted ad on here and the FB group yet?

I figured they were rare so nobody would have them for sale anyway 😄 I'll post an ad if they don't come back into stock within a few months, I've got brand new hockeysticks to put on so might as well try to get new mudguards to match.

• Like 1