The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Need a photo editing wizard

Tyson

Looks like 92 to me, I tried reducing the noise and sharpening it but I'm not an editing wizard by any means.

I can't get anything meaningful on the numberplate, there's not enough data in the overexposed parts.

pspspsps.PNG

26 minutes ago, mc92 said:

Looks like 92 to me, I tried reducing the noise and sharpening it but I'm not an editing wizard by any means.

I can't get anything meaningful on the numberplate, there's not enough data in the overexposed parts.

pspspsps.PNG

I had the same issues, tried playing with all sorts of Lightrooms wizardry and couldn't get anything clear out. I agree it looks like a 2 to me too. 

On 5/24/2021 at 4:21 PM, Annabella said:

I'd say 1995, as it has the sweep of the top of the 5, going  above 'date'.

That aligns to what I think it should be.

22 hours ago, mc92 said:

pspspsps.PNG

21 hours ago, chaoticentity said:

I had the same issues, tried playing with all sorts of Lightrooms wizardry and couldn't get anything clear out. I agree it looks like a 2 to me too. 

It's on a UK MKIV supra so it shouldn't be that early, I didn't want to influence anyone when I posted but it should be either 95 or 96 but based on the 6 above it doesn't follow the hand writing style.

21 hours ago, AC93 said:

I'll have a go for you tomorrow on my work PC if someone else hasn't already by then 

Amazing thanks.

16 hours ago, broomie said:

plate is either IE:865 or JE:865

Thanks for that, the car is in the bahamas and it looks like private vehicles only have numbers.