Jump to content
The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

 

@sold

I have a brand new and boxed Twin turbo auto radiator with the thicker core that will also fit a NA auto with no clearance issues. Purchased as a back up a few years ago when doing my waterpump but didnt need it.

OE # - 16400-46320

AVA brand

£170 collected from Northampton

Edited by evinX (see edit history)
Link to post
Share on other sites

Worth mentioning you can fit this to a manual as well (6 speed) and use the in built auto box cooler for your power steering or blank it off.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tyson said:

Worth mentioning you can fit this to a manual as well (6 speed) and use the in built auto box cooler for your power steering or blank it off.

Thats something i actually thought of but never knew if it would work. Good to know

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, evinX said:

Thats something i actually thought of but never knew if it would work. Good to know

Manual radiators have been discontinued for a while, so it's either an auto one or after market. I think there have been a few conversations about using the auto box cooler for power steering but I don't think there is a need unless you track the car but it's obviously an option should you wish to do it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tyson said:

Manual radiators have been discontinued for a while, so it's either an auto one or after market. I think there have been a few conversations about using the auto box cooler for power steering but I don't think there is a need unless you track the car.

Sweet, im considering going manual so not sure if i should sell now 🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, evinX said:

Sweet, im considering going manual so not sure if i should sell now 🤣

Chris Wilson mentioned it to me when I was looking into options when replacing mine.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tyson said:

If you add the sold tag at the top of the thread it will then allow you to add sold as a prefix to the thread. @evinX

Didnt work 🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Tyson said:

Hmm it worked for me, maybe it's a special mod power? @mawby

Nope, it should be available to club members too.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Click add tag

image.png.21ac8cf31d4f1acbd6d2ad5ff3edf521.png

click add tag again

image.png.903d4589c68e1546decb6aedfdfe80c5.png

sold tag should appear, then click on the prefix drop down box that has now appeared

image.png.e770b171fe6d4c20a04878dad66f166d.png

click on sold from the drop down menu

image.png.fd24f2055208870b56fb212d5be19ff8.png

Then click save.

image.png.5070290d0c0a40f41ddfd2f99ac49d91.png

Done 👍

image.png.43137a5275f32e28fd835f4e52f839cc.png

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tyson said:

Click add tag

image.png.21ac8cf31d4f1acbd6d2ad5ff3edf521.png

click add tag again

image.png.903d4589c68e1546decb6aedfdfe80c5.png

sold tag should appear, then click on the prefix drop down box that has now appeared

image.png.e770b171fe6d4c20a04878dad66f166d.png

click on sold from the drop down menu

image.png.fd24f2055208870b56fb212d5be19ff8.png

Then click save.

image.png.5070290d0c0a40f41ddfd2f99ac49d91.png

Done 👍

image.png.43137a5275f32e28fd835f4e52f839cc.png

Works! Thanks for the effort in showing me as i do like to mark things as sold when they are...sold! 😎

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, evinX said:

Works! Thanks for the effort in showing me as i do like to mark things as sold when they are...sold! 😎

No worries 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.