The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Looking for a big power Supra - 6 speed

TRD3000GT

I have been lurking for a while and been to see several cars but not able to commit on anything just yet but very much wanting to get in to a nice Supra TT or Single Turbo, has to be a manual 6 speed or Tremec is ok nothing else. Preferably a late car with the VVTI but if its a clean example I could be swayed without VVTI.

I have a decent budget and been looking at a few cars on the market, there is only one or two that have peaked by interest and I'm hearing back about a built car that has been done properly and if I don't get any more options I may have to just buy one of them...

Anyone considering selling let me know, preferably via PM and we can start the conversation.

Just for old time sakes here is a picture of my Supra VVTI big single from back in the day after it was sold by @Jurgen-Jm-Importsto Mikkel Kessler.

152072697_10158734923191690_848340420390698585_n.jpg

4 minutes ago, TRD3000GT said:

I'm hoping for a 750+ wheel horsepower properly built motor. The dream is a big single VVTI with a Getrag V161. I was sort of planning on going down the PT8385 Street Fighter setup.

That’s an 83mm turbo capable of around 1400whp...

What’s your budget?

3 minutes ago, Mo Reviews said:

That’s an 83mm turbo capable of around 1400whp...

What’s your budget?

There isn't really a number that pops to mind. I've built some proper cars in the past and I know it can lead to large numbers. I really don't want to have to mess around with Ethanol TBH 

I’m afraid you’re going to have to “mess” with ethanol at some point if you’re chasing four figures...

Only reason I ask “what your budget is”, is in consideration of the sort of build your looking for, people will likely be looking for somewhere in the region of the £60k-£80k mark. Anything pitched below that should raise alarm bells in this current market.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.