The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A sign of things to come F1 2021?

Annabella

I really enjoyed it as an opening race, mainly to see how everyone got on in new teams. My thoughts: 

Vettel wont be getting any better then last year 

Ricciardo & Sianz will probably find their feet in couple of races and be up there with their team mates 

Mazipin has earnt his new nickname very quickly 

Yuki Tsunoda is brilliant although lets not forget he is still in an Alpha Tauri 

Overall I think the midfield battle has only intensified for the season and Merc will have some company up front 

I'm trying not to get too excited as it's just been one race but I might have to start clearing my Sunday afternoons for the first time in years! The Facebook 7-8 minute highlights have usually been sufficient enough for me but there was lots to talk about after that race.

Mid pack seems to have gotten even tighter and the Alpha Tauri's were a surprise for me. Can see it being a 2 horse race this year if Verstappen can be consistent

Now the merc has lost party mode and the playing field has been levelled with the reg changes, there’s no excuses for the Hamilton haters to lean on when he’s winning races. In a race where it was advantage Red Bull, Hamilton showed why he has won 7 world titles, Max’s inexperience cost him on the last lap choosing the wrong place to try the overtake, leaving the track and having to give the place back. It’s a long season ahead and it’s going to be the best in a while. My money is still on Lewis taking title number 8.

• Like 1

Hamilton will still endure unprecedented levels of hate, that wont change, but he still remains the class of the field.

Norris will continue the rise to be Hamilton's successor. Haas will absolutely rue their driver choice despite the money they bring in. Ferrari will have another shocker. Professional bell piece Christian Horner will sack Perez because he wasn't 0.01 of a second behind Max