The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Parts needed!!

Noke Dan

Hiya guy new to the forum and a bit of introduction needed. I have a mk4 n/a aerotop auto which i am in the prosses of slapping a turbo but I need a few bits and a bit of advice. 

Firstly I am looking for a decent 3 inch cat back and a front mount with all the piping (I currently have a sidemount from whifbitz but I don't liek the look) maybe someone wants a trade or has a full kit for a front mount?? 

Secondly I am also looking for boost gauge, oil temp and some advice on what other gauges I need (and also has anyone mounted them in the top glove box for a stealth look and how?) 

I am also thinking of going r35 coil plugs (as I have a ling g4 plus )  and with this I need wide band, map sensor and intake temp.

Any help would be amazing thank you!!

Hi,

Exhaust, Paul at Whifbitz does some nice exhausts. Front mount, depends on how you drive it, cheap and cheerful and it will heat soak quicker, or spend money and buy an ETS if you are going to push the car hard.

Don't bother with gauges if you have a link, fit a toucan, much neater and warning alarms etc... no need to constantly monitor gauges anymore, that's just old school. I wasn't convinced initially, but I am now! Love mine. Speak to Lee at SRD for a good price on a toucan, and Mike at SRD for mapping the link, some of the best money you will spend.

Fit brand new Toyota coil packs, speak to Lee at SRD again for a good price on those, as well as all your sensors.

Hope that helps.

• Like 1

Unfortunately with me it comes down to price... The toucan as much as I want it unfortunately spending £500 on it is a bit much for me.... The exhaust I currently have is brand new when I boght the car it had stock exhaust and I didn't expect to turbo it this soon so again can't afford a brand new one again. But I will speak with the guys about the sensors!! The turbo kit I have is a whifbitz one including the intercooler but really don't like the side mount. I was going to buy the whifbitz coil pack kit as it comes with everything but do you reckon the toyota ones are also good and plug and play? 

And I would love to buy a kit and mock it myself but by the time I pay the builder to weld the piping I might as well buy a ready made kit.....