The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Samsung Galaxy S10 - Unlocked - With 32GB SD Card - Prism White - Perfect Condition

a98pmalcolm

Hey you wonderful lot, I hope everyone is keeping well and keeping safe.

I have my Prism White Samsung Galaxy S10 in like new condition with no cracks or scratches as its lived its life in a case.

The phone is unlocked to any network and has had the latest software flashed onto it. It's the 128GB model and I have included a Sandisc 32GB memory card.

It has all the official Samsung accessory's that came with the phone from new including the headphones which have not been used. I can post the phone out via DPD for no extra charge.

PayPal is accepted providing fee's are covered, alternatively bank transfer can be used. Any questions feel free to ask.

This is truly a great phone and the only reason for the sale was due to an upgrade offer from my network that I could not refuse. 

Price £340 delivered

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.