The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Spotted at dcautomotiveandtuning

Supra-love

• 1 month later...

Shes mine, and 63 aint old lol  . and by the way that is an original SARD bumper(Sigma Advanced Racing Development), with SARD emblem, very rare but i like the look maybe its an old mans thing each to their own i suppose, full bpu done by SRD and because i am an OLD man its auto, full respray next and think i will stick with similar colour, love the ssr wheels but not too sure on the chrome as i am not a blingy OLD man so i might have them done shadow chrome for a more stealthy look, what do you guys think?

Edited by markylee (see edit history)
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, Swampy442 said:

Leave it. In a sea of gash aftermarket bumpers, thats one of the nicest. Dont change a thing.

Thankyou for that, i have never seen another the same and have searched everywhere in the last 20 years, i dont kmow how many SARD made and it might be the only one and worth silly money (dreaming again) thanks again for the positive feedback.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, markylee said:

Shes mine, and 63 aint old lol  . and by the way that is an original SARD bumper(Sigma Advanced Racing Development), with SARD emblem, very rare but i like the look maybe its an old mans thing each to their own i suppose, full bpu done by SRD and because i am an OLD man its auto, full respray next and think i will stick with similar colour, love the ssr wheels but not too sure on the chrome as i am not a blingy OLD man so i might have them done shadow chrome for a more stealthy look, what do you guys think?

Wehey there he is. I had a good look around it mate. I liked the car! 
hope dc looked after you, they are a great set of lads and have mine, you probably see it there. 

I bet you had a giggle at the halfords bumper protectors covering the rear centre brake light, it was deleted on the previous respray and started to bubble up and split ,i will be replacing it at some time, so glad you didnt show that or i would have been roasted alive here, i presume yours is the white one . 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, markylee said:

I bet you had a giggle at the halfords bumper protectors covering the rear centre brake light, it was deleted on the previous respray and started to bubble up and split ,i will be replacing it at some time, so glad you didnt show that or i would have been roasted alive here, i presume yours is the white one . 

Hi mate, I actually didn’t but did wonder what it was on the rear. That explains it! 
hope you didn’t mind me posting pics. 

Yeha mine is the white one, we’ve hit a bit of a big problem with the engine build I had done by James hart, but luckily dc will be fixing it mate.

• 3 months later...
On 3/15/2021 at 7:02 PM, markylee said:

Hey, good to see some mature owners still living the dream and owning these beasties! I also like the front bumper and agree it’s a rare sight that should be kept. I’m only 41 and also favour auto over manual, driven plenty of both, but for a GT cruiser which these are, don’t think you can beat the auto for easy care free driving. Wheels are nice, but think they would look great in a dark shadow chrome. 

Sounds like you have plans for the car so do keep us posted and best of luck with it. 👍

Cheers,

Pete 🙂