The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Krimi's EU Spec Supra build (Again in the game)

Krimi

After 5 years since I sold my previous Supra, I came back to the Supra scene back in 16th of December.

94' EU Spec German Spec

120k in the odo and full stock!!

Compression test its awesome, overall status its 8/10, but not in love with the look, so in a near future I will receive a blast of parts to "Bring it back to its as new condition" and after that I will start with the project.

By now Im waiting to receive the car in 10 days because I live in Canary Islands and I purchased the car in Ibiza, so the car right now its shipped!

Here some pictures!

Supra puerto 1.jpeg

Supra puerto 2.jpeg

Supra.jpeg

Edited by Krimi (see edit history)
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

What a day!

Today I collect the car at the port, clean it, and take it for a drive, what a feeling haha, overall status its correct as I said, I have a bunch of OEM parts coming to do the "restoration" in some bits that I know that can be upgraded.

WhatsApp Image 2020-12-30 at 00.19.50.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-12-30 at 00.19.51.jpeg

I will also do some paintwork in the rear arches, front wing, and bumpers because it has little dents all over this parts.

I will post a picture and list of everything when it arrives!

So happy with this new purchase, and looks stunning when its freshly washed.

WhatsApp Image 2020-12-30 at 00.19.03.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-12-30 at 00.30.01.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Hi guys, Im waiting for a lot of OEM parts like vaccum hoses, gasket kit, center console, etc...To bring back this old man to its bright life.

In Spain we have apart from Christmas, the 6th of January another "Gift" day hahaha, so my Girlfriend came up with this, but I will wait to install it till the Respray of the car.

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-06 at 22.10.22 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-06 at 22.10.22.jpeg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Peter P said:

Very nice mate! 👍

Facelift lights will work a treat on this and should look lovely once the respray has been completed. Lucky guy! :)

Yuupp really excited on the new project.

5 hours ago, mwilkinson said:

Great purchase, looks like it's in a nice condition.

Thanks god and the experience in the past, give me enough skills to detect the weak points of the Supras hahaha.

Lets see what happen when it goes single!

34 minutes ago, Spike3.0 said:

Looks great, bet it was amazing getting back in one after all those years away? 

Hahaha, thanks, yes its amazing to have one of this cars again, and more knowing how the values are growing in LHD market and also in RHD’s. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

Things start to arrive, Im expecting to receive  loads, and loads of parts in the next weeks, really excited!!

This time:  

- KW V3

- Whifbitz 3row black radiator (This time I want an stealth look in the engine bay)

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-18 at 14.18.36.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-18 at 20.50.11.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-18 at 20.50.20.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-18 at 20.50.25.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-18 at 20.52.50.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Peter P said:

Very nice! Hoping to get some new goodies for mine soon. Got to love a nice shiney part. Like the black radiator, should suit the stealth look nicely. 👍 :cool:

Extremely good looking, its just the polished one, painted by them with some “barbecue spray” lol, but really good finish 

• Like 1