The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Where do you get your bits and pieces from?

tDR

Needing to buy a 1st decat and have been recommended Envy. Anyone any experience with them?

Also gonna be needing some headlights (either facelift or glass (would want black backed though :()) and wondering where is best to get from for those too!

Cheeries!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I always tend to buy my parts in from Dusty at MVPmotorsports.com - that's his email address too. Friendly knowledgeable guy that gives great service at excellent prices, often much cheaper than UK traders. Compare though as the exchange rate isn't what it once was.

For JDM specific parts like decat pipes the US suppliers are no good as they model parts for the US spec car / Export spec (same as UK spec). I'd probably buy decats from wherever supplied 2.5" ones now in the UK - no point going 3" as you just end up needing a restrictor ring with a smaller hole in it since the JDM turbo wastegate cant cope with all back pressure being removed.

Cheers,

Brian.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.