The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Brad’s SRD big build supra

bradleyh_15

22 minutes ago, Krimi said:

A little bit off topic from your build Brad, but which wheels you guys ordered from driftworks, I have a quote from the for Meister’s and they told me 6 to 8 month for delivery. Crazyyyy

Iv gone for CCW mate nothing from driftworks sorry. But there lead time is 9-12 weeks

Just now, Krimi said:

Not bad for CCW, but the Work ETA’s are horrible now!! :(

CCW Classics? LM20’s?

Yeah classics. Looked at so many wheels and had other preferences before these but either got messed about with saying they would do the size I wanted and then they wouldn’t or told they would for one price but then the price almost doubling when I was just about to order 🤦🏻‍♂️ So got into ccw and then JM imports and they sorted me out. Should be finished being made next in a week and two days latest

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Krimi said:

A little bit off topic from your build Brad, but which wheels you guys ordered from driftworks, I have a quote from the for Meister’s and they told me 6 to 8 month for delivery. Crazyyyy

Really?! I was told 6-8 weeks! If it’s months I’m not going to be very happy! 😢

I ordered the Work Meister S1 3-piece.

6 minutes ago, Peter P said:

Really?! I was told 6-8 weeks! If it’s months I’m not going to be very happy! 😢

I ordered the Work Meister S1 3-piece.

This is what Dirftworks told me a month ago for Meister’s S1 3p so check your ETA’s Peter hahaha 

“WORK Wheel orders are given a production completion ETA once processed with the WORK Wheels factory, three piece wheels usually complete within 2-3 months to then be included on the next available shipment to the UK. As we are currently limited to shipping via sea, a 6-8 month lead time until dispatch from ourselves is currently the best we can advise until an order is processed with the factory”

Uhhhh time to go CCW like Brad hahaha

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Krimi said:

This is what Dirftworks told me a month ago for Meister’s S1 3p so check your ETA’s Peter hahaha 

“WORK Wheel orders are given a production completion ETA once processed with the WORK Wheels factory, three piece wheels usually complete within 2-3 months to then be included on the next available shipment to the UK. As we are currently limited to shipping via sea, a 6-8 month lead time until dispatch from ourselves is currently the best we can advise until an order is processed with the factory”

Uhhhh time to go CCW like Brad hahaha

This is why I didn’t continue, said they discontinued a wheel they still advertise on the site. Then wouldn’t provide the other wheel in the offset I asked for but was someone else from driftworks who started emailing me and I can’t find the emails

55924F5C-EC2F-4420-90F1-1306EC6AEAF1.png

A1EAA23B-1E78-4383-A8FE-C202A584351A.png

C9D26E65-DA20-4209-96CC-A786821E5D53.png

B1375E1E-F5CA-4062-A9DF-A014C4EFC990.png

50764224-E2A7-4BAA-8370-7F90B9A4DF2A.png

FE27D0A1-4E8C-4172-919A-1B2B1F4FCE69.png

07A402C0-7CB9-4DA4-92D7-01DCAD78C46A.png

15 hours ago, Krimi said:

Wow... Not the best customer service for sure

Nope, was a little disappointing hence when they said they wouldn’t do the size I wanted even though again it says on the work website it states fully customisable (drift works deal with the uk work wheel enquiries) meh these things happen and I hope everyone else has a better experience 

• Like 1

On 3/7/2021 at 8:19 PM, bradleyh_15 said:

Sending off my HVAC for a refurb with all new buttons and an LED update

A85A1D0C-1BEE-4E09-A077-6F918951A1B5.jpeg

Loving all the updates and following your progress.

I have been wanting to update my heater controls like your doing,  what’s the best way to contact the guy to see about getting this done?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • bradleyh_15 changed the title to Brad’s SRD big build supra
  • 3 weeks later...