The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Brad’s SRD big build supra

bradleyh_15

On 11/29/2020 at 1:39 PM, Luxluc said:

I hope to see it in April when I bring my Supra to SRD 😉

Fingers crossed mate, hopefully getting wheels sorted ASAP as been let down by a company so going another rout 🤞🏼 Once they are sorted I can get it in for paint and then to SRD for engine fitting and mapping 

• 4 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, bradleyh_15 said:

Thanks mate, will hopefully be completed in the next 4/5 months so hopefully get some more updates if I get some time off work with all this lockdown and covid bollox 😅🤦🏻‍♂️

For sure haha, the lockdown its a good excuse to work on the car!! I will wait for the final result :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bradleyh_15 said:

Yesterday I finally got to order some wheels. I was let down by a company in the uk as they kept changing the pricing on me, then wouldn’t do the .5 size I requested after initially saying they would so went for some CCW’s. Let’s hope they suit the car 🤞🏼

E7475F17-ADD9-4475-A543-A9C574FAE823.jpeg

Oh wow!!! CCW Classics right? Definitely one of the 3 best wheels for a Supra!! 

Price on these and waiting time due the COVID situation??

Congrats!

• Like 1

Just now, Krimi said:

Oh wow!!! CCW Classics right? Definitely one of the 3 best wheels for a Supra!! 

Price on these and waiting time due the COVID situation??

Congrats!

Yes CCW classics and maybe due to covid but may also be due to the fact they are made to order not just off the shelf

11 hours ago, bradleyh_15 said:

I will also be changing the inlet as I will be going for a larger inlet so if anyone is interested in the one in the pictures let me know. It’s never been run it’s just been bolted to the engine

Hi mate, when you say inlet, what do you mean exactly? Sorry if I’m being dumb, been a long day and brain is drained! Lol.

Nice Brad.

The Classics are awesome : I have the same width and ET. They will look awesome.

You will struggle for grip with the aimed power ; will you go 15" on the back?

Hypertune is a work of art 😍

Lee had tears in his eyes when I asked him to paint mine crackle black 😂

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Luxluc said:

Nice Brad.

The Classics are awesome : I have the same width and ET. They will look awesome.

You will struggle for grip with the aimed power ; will you go 15" on the back?

Hypertune is a work of art 😍

Lee had tears in his eyes when I asked him to paint mine crackle black 😂

Will run 15” when doing any drag events and alike but for general road usage will be the CCW. Yeah I like the hypertune and I am getting another

8 hours ago, Peter P said:

Wow! Can’t believe you’re selling the Hypertune, love these. 😍

Bit too early for me as not at the engine build just yet otherwise I’d bite your arm off! Lol. 

Guessing you’ll be after big money as know these aren’t cheap! 

I will be getting another hypertune it’s just I need a bigger throttle body so getting another. Drop me a DM if you want a price as I’m sure it will be cheaper than buying new

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • bradleyh_15 changed the title to Brad’s SRD big build supra