The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Brad’s SRD big build supra

bradleyh_15

6 hours ago, Ric said:

what bases are these dude?

They are from a company that makes them for lots of cars. They made some for the mkiv and the company is called gosling racing.

link to their instagram post for the mkiv ones

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiVAnMEjkzG/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

they were very smooth and easy to deal with. 

On 11/10/2022 at 10:33 AM, TuneR said:

Great news mate, i only caught up with the build but was amazed to see it was still at the body shop. You have the patience of several saints.

I’m a pretty patient guy but this was beginning to wear on me but progress is coming along nicely now so I’m pleased 😄 

On 11/11/2022 at 2:33 PM, bradleyh_15 said:

They are from a company that makes them for lots of cars. They made some for the mkiv and the company is called gosling racing.

Cheers dude ill drop them a message.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2022 at 2:33 PM, bradleyh_15 said:

These frames arrive for mine next week. Very cool company to deal with

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, tomgeer said:

Amazing build Brad, great to see the car getting the work it deserves👍🏻

Thanks, I will hopefully have the car back from paint soon and then can get it over to SRD when they can fit me in and the majority of the project will be done. As it’s a project is it ever really finished?

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, bradleyh_15 said:

Thanks, I will hopefully have the car back from paint soon and then can get it over to SRD when they can fit me in and the majority of the project will be done. As it’s a project is it ever really finished?

Ha ha! Never finished but it’s good to get your hands dirty every now and then, I’ve enjoyed messing about with mine over the last few months…only issue is the cost of parts these days are mental 😩

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, tomgeer said:

Ha ha! Never finished but it’s good to get your hands dirty every now and then, I’ve enjoyed messing about with mine over the last few months…only issue is the cost of parts these days are mental 😩

Agreed mate I’ve made a running total on an excel spreadsheet and I try not to look at it 😅😂

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Some more movement on paint, but never the less issues 🤦🏻‍♂️ I bought the side skirts 2 years ago prior to it getting sent in for paint. Turns out they aren’t great even though I got them from a reputable supplier.

needless to say I’ve ordered some others now that according to their web page are “direct bolt on” we shall see.

but things are moving again at last

• Like 1