The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Supra - Progress so far, next steps and build thread

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just going to leave this here.   Hope you guys enjoy the video as much as I did! 👍 IMG_1096.MP4

So quick update, got the rear Carbing brace and air con delete bracket back from Inspraytion today. Think they’ve done a great job yet again, looking forward to seeing them installed.  

Afternoon All, Had some good progress on my build, Matt has been busy giving the car some love and attention, shell is now fully primed and ready to go. Should be seeing some paint very soon whic

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Wishieftrottle said:

Well, lets say it is orgasmic😁😍

Thanks mate, so pleased with how this came out, car is going to look stunning! :) 

10 hours ago, Krimi said:

Absolutly in love with the work preserving the carbon in the vents. Your car its going to look insane.

Thanks Krimi, Matt has done such a good job masking the vents, the transition between the remaining carbon and the new paint is seamless. Another nice touch will be the mesh in the vents which Matt is going to paint black (they came silver) and he’s also adding some extra fixing to them, as the tabs they are held in with are weak and prone to snapping off (as I found with the ones on my ISF carbon bonnet). 

Honestly can’t stop watching this video and smiling from ear to ear! Lol. :) 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Peter P said:

Thanks mate, so pleased with how this came out, car is going to look stunning! :) 

Thanks Krimi, Matt has done such a good job masking the vents, the transition between the remaining carbon and the new paint is seamless. Another nice touch will be the mesh in the vents which Matt is going to paint black (they came silver) and he’s also adding some extra fixing to them, as the tabs they are held in with are weak and prone to snapping off (as I found with the ones on my ISF carbon bonnet). 

Honestly can’t stop watching this video and smiling from ear to ear! Lol. :) 

Its crazy how it looks, in my 93 USA Spec I have the TS Bonnet and I can recognise when a work its well done, and this video its making me reconsider a lot of things hahahaha Keep up with the good work!

• Like 1