The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lexus GS 300 TTE sport wheels

ibby

Hello guys.

I have GS300 split rims wheels.

One of the 10" has a crack.

Tyres are ATR sport.

I can't remember where I purchased these from [emoji2369] because I acquired two sets and it seems one set has gone missing.

£600.00 in fair condition or closest offer. I can ship or you can collect.

imageimageimageimageimageimage

I think they are priced too high for alloys that (from the pictures) look like they need a refurb, one that needs a crack repairing and also the center caps replacing (or filling, smoothing and painting) as can't imagine many people on here would want to put wheels with a lexus logo on a Toyota.

I stand to be corrected, but that is my opinion.

If you look at your advert as if you were considering buying some wheels would you buy them???

Chances are that answer is a no, if you put some effort into cleaning them all up and a proper advert up detailing the sizes, offsets. Tyre condition and sizes and remaining tread depth you may find they sell.

Considering they would cost around £300 to refurbish, plus you haven't stated the age of the tyres. Tyres near or over 5 years old Should be replaced anyway.

So potentially, these would could need £700+ spent on them, to make them nice.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.