The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra TRD Tacho gauges

Supra-love

They look stunning mate and looks like put loads of work and effort into them

Cheers mate.

They are made from thin plastic with scratch resistant top layer trying to mimic oem grade, will need calibration though so I have to send off somewhere for that, probably to cluster repairs uk.

Hence why I wouldn’t do conversions myself. I will finish off my faces then send the cluster and faces to be fitted and calibrated properly.

Loads of people offer complete conversions but I’m not insured if the dash sets on fire or what not.

If you powered the LEDs through an Arduino micro controller, using pulse width modulation, you could reduce their brightness per LED.

You cant use resistors to reduce LED brightness.

Only an idea.

Led strips can be used. I have a set of stu Hagen gauges and this how he does his. No bulbs or leds in the bulb holders and flexible led strips attached to the gauge holder case soldered to where the bulb holder clips in.

He then uses other methods to illuminate the needles.

Got some gauges made up. Let me know what you think of them.

Thanks

Those look brilliant! Smart how you have the OEM font ect as that’s what put me off the metal monkey dials. Would be really interested in getting a set of these if and when the time comes

Those look brilliant! Smart how you have the OEM font ect as that’s what put me off the metal monkey dials. Would be really interested in getting a set of these if and when the time comes

Exactly didn’t like any others out there, textured and not oem looking so made sure mine were as best as can be really.

Edited by Supra-love (see edit history)

Who’s made these up for you?

/QUOTE]

Me and a mate at work, digitally printed, scale fixed, and in oem matte look. I could of added a textured layer on top but then you loose the oem finish.

These will have no tint on the back so whatever colour bulb is in the cluster will light it that colour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Supra-love (see edit history)