The mkiv Supra Owners Club

“Supra prices are in a bubble and will Crash”

tayr

• 6 months later...

Spotted this posted on FB and thought it might be useful as a recent reference point to auction pricing. 

It looks like a pretty nice car at first glance, and original. The last time this went to auction the bidding reached £43,750 (landed) and did not meet the reserve set by the seller.  

7C0E765C-6D87-42EB-A6FD-72D780F0DFBD.jpeg

08DAF9CC-F3A6-4D96-8810-5A2D575022FA.jpeg

326F3408-42C8-4FA9-AF9F-EC95041063F6.jpeg

FF2CF4B0-A870-44D4-8F26-53A188E43E44.jpeg

B31ABB95-139D-48CC-B77D-52E70562A0CC.jpeg

BE31228E-A1C8-4E6D-854D-009C5D9E933B.jpeg

There’s definitely resistance at certain price points but imports aren’t as frequent or as readily available as they use to be.

I’ve seen HJA and Torque GT (to name a few) sell a number of really good examples for very strong money without any problems. 

I assisted a friend up here in Scotland sell his NA-Aero for £27k in October last year which I feel was as good as he was going to get. 

2 hours ago, SPG said:

There’s definitely resistance at certain price points but imports aren’t as frequent or as readily available as they use to be.

I’ve seen HJA and Torque GT (to name a few) sell a number of really good examples for very strong money without any problems. 

I assisted a friend up here in Scotland sell his NA-Aero for £27k in October last year which I feel was as good as he was going to get. 

That's sort of the ball figure I expected. I assume it was in a very good condition. Mine is too

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MrGRT said:

That's sort of the ball figure I expected. I assume it was in a very good condition. Mine is too

It was clean and straight, just needed some love from a Detailer, I helped him order and replace the tired Aerotop seals and the wheels went off for a refurb so the car looked great. 

A few more confirmed sales

- Another chap from up this way sold his Red NA Auto (non aero) for £17500 in September of 2021. 

- A chap I speak to from Peterborough sold his Black GZ Aerotop for £38.5k in November 2021, 67,000miles. 

• Like 1

On 7/19/2022 at 7:55 PM, The Raven said:

I loved all my Supra’s but thin end of 50k? 

if I’d kept my na my Uk spec and sold my current one? Jesus 

And here's me thats cut up a UK spec for wide arches 🙈 never regret it though it was my dream Supra so had to go for it 🙂

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, ShawnPreece said:

And here's me thats cut up a UK spec for wide arches 🙈 never regret it though it was my dream Supra so had to go for it 🙂

You talking to someone that took a dremel to his wings and bonnet. Only to then blend his body kit on and lose the rear bumper seam.

Stock is over rated............

• Like 1

• 3 months later...