The mkiv Supra Owners Club

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well Faye your thread must have resonated with me on a deeper level as I’ve also placed an order for this little pocket rocket. Lead times have increased massively so it’s arriving in the first few mo

OMG this little car is so much fun.  A lot of power through the gears and great handling.  We've already piled on 100 miles just going round the country lanes.  Love it! 

It’s actually a welcomed delay as the Wife is pushing for a bigger house which should mean I’ll have a barn or outbuilding to keep my cars under cover.    Ive already started ordering parts, si

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Scooter said:

These have a whiff of classic from day one about them! lot's of deserved hype it seems, I think it would make me a hooligan again though!

Definitely, a real last of a generation for me.  I'm just going to be an old woman in 30 years time with a herd of classic Toyota cars instead of cats (damn got them too....) 

I'll be well chuffed to still be alive in 30 years!  Seems a long time ago now those Fairmile meets of old. Glad Toyota finally brought out something that pushed yours and Keith's buttons!

:D it's been a few years that's for certain, I'll have had mine 19 years this year which feels ridiculous.   I miss those meets.  Maybe the little GR will ignite that kind of fun again, instead of constantly thinking I need to be careful and preserve the Supes.  

I think I'd feel worse about a new car, but then my Supra isn't clean as your supra I'm sure, I still think of it as a sub £10K old car, when they are getting all a bit silly price wise.

I've been window shopping, imagining the Supra sale plus £15-20K and so R8, i8 new Supra, boosted GT86 all manner of things, probably just stay as window shopping but perhaps should add a Yaris to the list but can't see any used ones dropping much if at all for a few years yet.  

I think I'd feel worse about a new car, but then my Supra isn't clean as your supra I'm sure, I still think of it as a sub £10K old car, when they are getting all a bit silly price wise.

I've been window shopping, imagining the Supra sale plus £15-20K and so R8, i8 new Supra, boosted GT86 all manner of things, probably just stay as window shopping but perhaps should add a Yaris to the list but can't see any used ones dropping much if at all for a few years yet.  

That's quite a nice little list, I've always liked the look of the I8.  I'm sure there will be plenty of Yaris in a couple of years when the 0% finance deals finish up

Keep and eye out for the GR corolla in the next couple of years , might be a bit more useful in size :)