Jump to content
The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Coronavirus Or The Virus From China


Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, Dnk said:

Very doubtful, think i'm well over the line as being classed as an alcoholic using the NHS points system 

The Tescos delivery guys must think i'm a total piss head with the amount of wine, beer and vodka they bring here 🙂

To be honest it sounds like you have opted for a home embalming kit.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having lost family and seen the affects of this on my bro in law a fit healthy 35 year old reduced to having to have help climb stairs as he cant breathe i took my vaccine as soon as it was offered. 

Good news my PCR test is negative 

> says mainstream media "controls" you > lists mainstream media like Fox and Sky as source irony 10/10

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, Annabella said:

🤧 a cold, good result

Def a good result but the worst one i've had in a long long time 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Down the rabbit hole we go. This is a different ball game if it's true.


So the big scandal doesn’t appear to be the cover up, the big scandal appears to be that China was making bio weapons to target certain races.

Question 1

Does that mean Covid could be a bio weapon and was American funding, with American tax payers money, the Wuhan Institute which is now known to be a bio weapons facility?

Question 2

Were they not only funding a bio weapons lab in Wuhan China but did they fund a bio weapons lab that targets people of certain races?

The Chinese government has a history of targeting racial and ethnic groups. So with this in mind.

Question 3

Was American funding with US tax payer money, the Wuhan Institute, which is a bio weapons facility that was/is creating bio weapons that would target Chinese minority groups that were disfavoured by the communist party?

Edited by Frank Bullitt (see edit history)
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Frank Bullitt said:

Down the rabbit hole we go. This is a different ball game if it's true.


So the big scandal doesn’t appear to be the cover up, the big scandal appears to be that China was making bio weapons to target certain races.

Question 1

Does that mean Covid could be a bio weapon and was American funding, with American tax payers money, the Wuhan Institute which is now known to be a bio weapons facility?

Question 2

Were they not only funding a bio weapons lab in Wuhan China but did they fund a bio weapons lab that targets people of certain races?

The Chinese government has a history of targeting racial and ethnic groups. So with this in mind.

Question 3

Was American funding with US tax payer money, the Wuhan Institute, which is a bio weapons facility that was/is creating bio weapons that would target Chinese minority groups that were disfavoured by the communist party?

There's still not enough direct evidence yet to blame China. Think we all know though that the US, Russia, China, UK France are all complicit with this type of research. Why wouldn't they, Russia doesn't trust the Americans, particularly as the Americans have collaborated with Wuhan for gain of function of modified Sars. We'll see where it goes, or maybe not. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Folk don't like such Big Brother activities, especially the French. A better way would be; those without proven medical reason yet refuse free Covid 19 vaccination, by default become liable to fund any subsequent treatment if required for Covid 19.

Leaving freedom to make their own decision.

Tracking data is as endemic as nomophobia, notwithstanding, folk have the freedom to leave their mobile phone at home, drive on B roads to their favourite Pub or whatever and spend money in cash whilst talking to people in Old Money, just how folk used to in the 80's. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think vaccines should be compulsory for anyone. For younger people with no health conditions there is basically zero risk from coronavirus and anyone at risk in this country should have already been vaccinated. If they haven't been, that's their problem.

My concern is the current focus on case numbers to keep restrictions, despite the fact that the only people who are currently dying with coronavirus in this country are not fully vaccinated or were on death's door anyway.

Can't wait for influenza lockdowns in winter.

Link to post
Share on other sites

People not vaccinated should pay for their treatment if they get covid, end of.  I have one such member in the family that think is correct to blatantly disregard covid measures and refused to get vaccinated. Is it wrong to wish people like that get covid? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MrGRT said:

People not vaccinated should pay for their treatment if they get covid, end of.  I have one such member in the family that think is correct to blatantly disregard covid measures and refused to get vaccinated. Is it wrong to wish people like that get covid? 

have you not been reading the news recently?

 

The vaccine is basically useless

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tayr said:

have you not been reading the news recently?

 

The vaccine is basically useless

Totally not true, my tracking chip is working a treat thank you!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Annabella said:

Just wait until you go through airport security next time, it'll beep!

There is an easy way to stop that happening.

All you have to do is cover yourself head to toe in Goose fat, then wrap your whole body clingfilm and put on a tinfoil hat.

945F77F9-85E7-4927-822A-1580274122E4.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites

LOCK STEP

A world of tighter top-down government control and more authoritarian leadership, with limited innovation and growing citizen pushback In 2012, the pandemic that the world had been anticipating for years finally hit. Unlike 2009's HlNl, this new influenza strain — originating from wild geese — was extremely virulent and deadly. Even the most pandemic-prepared nations were quickly overwhelmed when the virus streaked around the world, infecting nearly 20 percent of the global population and killing 8 million in just seven months, the majority of them healthy young adults. The pandemic also had a deadly effect on economies: international mobility of both people and goods screeched to a halt, debilitating industries like tourism and breaking global supply chains. Even locally, normally bustling shops and office buildings sat empty for months, devoid of both employees and customers.

https://archive.org/stream/pdfy-tNG7MjZUicS-wiJb/Scenarios for the Future ofTechnology and International Development_djvu.txt

By 2025, people seemed to be growing weary of so much top-down control and letting leaders and authorities make choices for them. Wherever national interests clashed with individual interests, there was conflict. Sporadic pushback became increasingly organized and coordinated, as disaffected youth and people who had seen their status and opportunities slip away— largely in developing countries — incited civil unrest.


Scenario Courtesy Of the Rockefeller Foundation 2010

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 7/16/2021 at 1:35 PM, tayr said:

have you not been reading the news recently?

 

The vaccine is basically useless

What the Country needs now is for Young Bucks to go for a little prick, instead of playing with their own whilst watching crocks of bollock$ on £uckw!tbook.

Vaccine take-up by age groups (Selfishness data)IMG_0105.JPG

 

Current cases by age groups

IMG_0107.JPG

Edited by David P
Adding data (see edit history)
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/17/2021 at 1:23 AM, David P said:

 

What the Country needs now is for Young Bucks to go for a little prick, instead of playing with their own whilst watching crocks of bollock$ on £uckw!tbook.

Vaccine take-up by age groups (Selfishness data)

It's a little bit harsh!? They were always last in the queue so the oldies and more at risk could get protected? It's only been a few weeks that they've be eligible? (from 18th June?) and now the countries opening up before they've had a chance to get jabbed (certainly their second) so what are they meant to think if authority are doing that? So a bit rich to call it selfish? They've all been told to continue school, college and Uni all through everything and people are labelling them selfish, they've largely done as they were told for the benefit of others more vulnerable? 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.