Jump to content
The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Coronavirus Or The Virus From China


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

> says mainstream media "controls" you > lists mainstream media like Fox and Sky as source irony 10/10

Had to get a Covid test done over the weekend, Sunday morning and got the results 6:20am on Monday saying they were inconclusive and had to go for a retest. So Monday retest and results back in less t

He's been anti-vaccination for years - https://www.insider.com/anti-vaccine-doctors-medical-license-free-speech-2019-5 I'd suggest people consider his opinions to be extremely biased. 

5 minutes ago, Frank Bullitt said:

Or answer for his war crimes… But that is probably too much to hope for this far down the line.

He's got away with that one, I don't think he realises nobody gives a stuff what he says.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Annabella said:

He's got away with that one, I don't think he realises nobody gives a stuff what he says.

I’d say that is a certainty as he always pops up spouting his tripe at the most opportune moments. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2021 at 6:38 PM, Frank Bullitt said:

I’d say that is a certainty as he always pops up spouting his tripe at the most opportune moments. 

His type, including Clinton, have the thickest skin. Huge lies that every sane none Guardian reading person can see but still think they can preach an opinion.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/9/2021 at 7:47 AM, MaveriK said:

His type, including Clinton, have the thickest skin. Huge lies that every sane none Guardian reading person can see but still think they can preach an opinion.

Did you see the leaked IRS tax payments or lack there of? There appears to be (time will tell) a decent news channel in the U.K. now too. It’s called GBN, formed by a splinter group of reporters who are sick and tired of the bent one sided reporting we are currently being subjected to in the U.K.

Back to Fauci and the virus.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Frank Bullitt said:

Did you see the leaked IRS tax payments or lack there of? There appears to be (time will tell) a decent news channel in the U.K. now too. It’s called GBN, formed by a splinter group of reporters who are sick and tired of the bent one sided reporting we are currently being subjected to in the U.K.

Back to Fauci and the virus.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I have been keeping tabs on GBN, i did have to chuckle at the complaints that came in before it even launched by the usual types suggesting it was going to be a bunch of Nazi's talking and warning firms not to fund them. The BBC tried to cut the rug from under their feet by attempting to stop them from sharing certain content. But what made my day was the Guardin and Independant throwing thier toys out of the pram about the first days coverage, says to be they are doing something right.

 

Hope they get the sync, sound and lighting issues corrected and then we can see the viewing figures over a month compared to BBC, ITV, Ch4 and Sky.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, MaveriK said:

I have been keeping tabs on GBN, i did have to chuckle at the complaints that came in before it even launched by the usual types suggesting it was going to be a bunch of Nazi's talking and warning firms not to fund them. The BBC tried to cut the rug from under their feet by attempting to stop them from sharing certain content. But what made my day was the Guardin and Independant throwing thier toys out of the pram about the first days coverage, says to be they are doing something right.

 

Hope they get the sync, sound and lighting issues corrected and then we can see the viewing figures over a month compared to BBC, ITV, Ch4 and Sky.


https://www.theguardian.com/media/2021/jun/14/gb-news-launch-gains-more-viewers-than-bbc-or-sky-news-channels

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.