The mkiv Supra Owners Club

May meet?

brassbones

• 2 weeks later...

Yo everyone. Due to the coronavirus outbreak I suggest that we don’t have any meetings till further notice. The government may shut schools and any public meeting places. Ie restaurants etc. I won’t be attending g. What do you think. ?

1) brassbones

2) T2 MSW

3) Ian & Jackie

4) Spunky & Karen

We still interested guys?

Put off till later due to Corona?

No word from biff so M&C would be full price so different venue?

Thoughts please? I'm easy either way.

We are still interested not too fussed on the venue if anyone wants a change

Cheers

-Ian-

Things have worryingly moved on a pace.

Are we still going to try this? I was going to book this evening but not sure now.

It will be a small gathering so we maybe ok ?

Depends on what the Riverside says and what happens in the mean time ???? strange times indeed :blink:

Cheers

-Ian-

There’s nowt like a good meeting and chinwag about cars. But Is it really that important in this current climate. Non essential travel. Social distancing. All sat a different tables. All other meetings I attend have stopped weeks ago. Our farm put contingency plans into place as soon as the virus started to pick up in China. We were able to buy masks. Automatic sanitiser machines. Sanitisers and sprays easily then. But now it hard to buy a bog roll. We’re not in lock down but our plans are well in place and we are ready for them to go much further. We may find the country in total lock down shortly and our plans include how to look after customers horses without customers being present and how to support customers that may lose their jobs and can’t pay their bills. I hope to be about after all this is controlled and then I will certainly look forward to some nice grub and chat about cars. Good job I sold my supra as I find it difficult to get in and out of the wife’s Honda now. Plenty of pain. Waiting for an operation for a new hip and operation to have a tendon stitched back to my shoulder but it ain’t gonna get done anytime soon. There’s going to be a more needy use of a hospital bed very shortly. Regards. Ray.