The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Motomachi Supra

Supra-love

4 hours ago, Supra-love said:

carbing rear brace now fitted. @Peter P This one fitted perfectly. Just doing the front one now.

98223EDE-B7CD-4EA5-AF67-BE697A7037DF.jpeg

89C35B9F-6575-4FCD-85A4-4472C0881027.jpeg

Glad yours fitted mate, still waiting to hear back from Whifbitz on mine. 🤞

Had to send them measurements and clearly mine isn’t right. Given these aren’t cheap, would like some sort of help getting it replaced. 😞 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Peter P said:

Glad yours fitted mate, still waiting to hear back from Whifbitz on mine. 🤞

Had to send them measurements and clearly mine isn’t right. Given these aren’t cheap, would like some sort of help getting it replaced. 😞 

Think I was very lucky I didn’t get a rear one that’s defected. Luckily it fitted. Was worried about it 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Peter P said:

Looking amazing mate, that’s got to be one of the cleanest stock looking white Supra’s around, you’ve done a great job cleaning it up. Nice one. 👍 🙂 

Thanks very much for the kind words mate. Makes all the effort worth it. Slowly getting there now. Really does make a difference, all in the fine details buddy! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Supra-love said:

Finally got round to cleaning off the old tiger seal from the lower door seals. Got to say she looks much more happy.

431CD867-63E1-40A1-B6A3-ED08F9112D95.jpeg

69CD0BCB-9CF3-4DBB-B341-E368FB9C1483.jpeg

03EE3B9E-4D8C-4FF1-9ADD-8FFA02CA2494.jpeg

Nice! What did you use to remove the tiger seal? I had to remove some off some skirts and spats before I re-fit them properly with 3M LSE tape and it took me hours!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Tyson said:

Great progress, looks like it is coming along nicely. Any plans for the wheels or are you sticking with stock?

Yeah basically done now apart from cosmetic work. Staying with the stock wheels mate, keeping the stock (Sleeper look) Luckily I’ve found good tyre sizes and widths that make it all possible. 

Edited by Supra-love (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Supra-love changed the title to The Motomachi Supra