The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ccw classics Supra mkiv specs

WayneW

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Just remember they cripple you with import tax

I paid £700 import tax for mine :rolleyes:

Yeah I know… I just asked CCW in Australia what would be the final costs…

MP what are your wheels specs ? (You car is on their website, congrats

Do you have cutted/rolled fenders ?

Mine are cutted rolled, I'm running 18x9.5 et12 all around, 235/40 at fornt, 255/35 at the rear. No rubbing at all and I'm running veeeery low too x)

attachment.php?attachmentid=235602&stc=1&d=1588832328

attachment.php?attachmentid=235603&stc=1&d=1588832328

Screenshot_20190717-233946.jpg

Screenshot_20190717-233926.jpg

Looks lovely mate

I’m running

Fronts 18x10.5j ET 44

Rear's 18x11.5 ET 50

Personally if I could go back in time I would of gone just 10j in the front as it tracks a little but it’s not really bad

I had my arches cut back when I got the bodywork all done 10 years ago just in case I got wider wheels lol paid off my wheels don’t run at all and has been on track too

If you do order new, little note... if your having black wheels make sure you tell them or select that you want the inner barrels painted too

I ordered over the phone as I wanted some advice, told them I wanted black wheels.. when they arrived the inner barrels where left bare

Apparently it was a extra option pmsl

So I had to paint them myself

I would also advise going for a colour other than black for your car as they do look pretty good in person, just don't photograph well at all on gunmetals for some reason. Very hard to show the profile of them, so maybe go for some sort of shadow chrome or gunmetal maybe :)

attachment.php?attachmentid=235609&stc=1&d=1588846762

IMG_1528Resize.jpg

shipping from australia is a killer.

cheapest quote i got for shipping 2 seats was around £800

I suppose/hope they work with special companies that are cheaper than the common shipping companies ? haha

I got mine through Titan, can’t recommend highly enough they knew everything. All they asked was the sizes I wanted, they sorted everything else. CCW wouldn’t disclose the offsets so Titan measured them for me and the specs are below. Shipping cost wasn’t too bad either and got away with about £125 duty.

18x10” fronts +41 7.125” backspace

18x11.5” rears +51 8.25” backspace

Rear 315x30x18

Front 265x35x18

I cleaned them today and took a some pics funnily enough.

Be careful what brakes you want to run as there’s not much room beyond them. Titan confirmed this with me before they got the wheels made though. They got me to send over brake templates so they knew they would fit.

And this a pic of them when they first arrived, I was beyond excited [emoji23]

Bay that's some very interesting information you gave me there.

I'm hesitating between the polished one like yours or some with machined center (like those on a big hp sliver UK Specs on this Forum I don't remember who's it is)

You're configuration has wider tires on the front than mine ... on the rear hahah I like this

CCW are based in Florida and I went directly to them, got hammered as mplavery said.

Is it defninitely CCW you're in touch with? Or a third party vendor selling on their behalf?

I called them direct

i was ordering Classics at the time and he convinced me to get some LM20's as there a bit lighter and have a deeper dish... He got me on Deeper dish lol

Very helpful and kinda left the sizes in there hands for me

Bay that's some very interesting information you gave me there.

I'm hesitating between the polished one like yours or some with machined center (like those on a big hp sliver UK Specs on this Forum I don't remember who's it is)

You're configuration has wider tires on the front than mine ... on the rear hahah I like this

Sounds like Sheefa's car

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.