The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Marin 2004 Attack trail Mountain Bike

Class One

I'm listing here first before e bay just to gauge if there's any interest.

Marin 2004 Attack Trail.

Frame.

T6061 Alloy Monocoque TARA Quad 17" frame with 4"-6" of travel finished in matt black.

Suspension.

Shock Fox Float RL with three position pro pedal damping, hydraulic lockout and rebound adjust.

Fork Manitou Black Super Comp with 85-120mm travel and hydraulic lockout and rebound adjust.

Drive Train.

Front Mech Shimano XT

Rear Mech Shimano XTR with rapid rate rise.

SRAM rear cassette 9spd.

SRAM gold linkage on chain.

Crank Shimano XT.

Wheels.

Marvic F519 Rims with Ovation Hubs.

WTB Raptor 2.1 tyres.

Brakes

Hope Hydro mini front/rear.

Hope discs and sintered pads.

Ancilliaries.

WTB Lazer V Saddle.

Xero Low rise Stem.

WTB Momentum Comp Headset.

WTB DH T6061 Low Rise bars.

Shimano XT Group Set.

Along with this there will be tools, spare tubes, shock pump and mini pump thrown in. This bike is one of the best mountain/DH hybrids you can buy and retail at over £2000 new. I have owned this since new for about 15 months. Its not been abused. There are some slight marks on the frame where a cable has rubbed and some marks under the swingarm from the chain. If you are genuinely interested please PM me. Thanks.

Hay hay...a mountain biker......cool.

I've had loads of class bikes including Marin....you have good taste sir!

I have a Specialized Hardrock at the moment....dont get out much.

I used to have a custom built bike with Dave Hinde handbuilt wheels. full XT groupset ....all the gubbins including XT spd's

have have modified the specialized with XTR 8sp sti levers. XT drilled cassette with alloy carrier. dual spd's easton bars and stem.

i wish i could afford it... :shrug:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.