The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My 5th Supra

ben_harmer32

Looking very nice indeed!

Thank you! :)

Looks stunning Ben, very nice work and car is coming together really well. Hopefully you can get your bonnet issues sorted and then I guess it’s Trial rear time? May follow your lead on those side decals, think they work really well. :cool:

Thank you Peter, bonnet is next to sort. Side decals i love, you should get some :D

I'm still in two minds about selling up. Even went and test drove a Lexus RC yesterday :blink:

Thank you! :)

Thank you Peter, bonnet is next to sort. Side decals i love, you should get some :D

I'm still in two minds about selling up. Even went and test drove a Lexus RC yesterday :blink:

Don’t do it Ben, you know I had the ISF before right? That’s lighter than the RCF, and even supercharged it didn’t scratch my itch! ;)

You’ll regret it mate, trust me. :)

And a big heavy body to limp around in! lol. ;)

Everyone agreed the performance from the RCF was disappointing compared to other similar cars in its class. Don’t get me wrong, I do like them, but it’s not a performance car more a high end cruiser.

Given the Skyline didn’t work out for you, not sure I can see you enjoying an RCF over a Supra and if you do decide to go for lucky number 6, who knows what you’ll have to pay by then and if what you can afford will be any good.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, ben_harmer32 said:

Nice little drive to the garden centre yesterday. Trying to decide if I should get the car wrapped or not? Silver is a bit plain even with all the carbon added.

165639898_10157526927446601_2565263544838271470_o.jpg

What about fast and furious replica ;) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...