The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nissan silvia S-12

suprz_rz

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rmiele_2000/album?.dir=dcf4

Above link for pics.

Runs sweet as a bell.

Any spares you want to take off the other one im breaking you are welcome to

Full set of refurbed S-12 alloys ( as you can see in the boot and back seats )

Tow bar ( in boot wanting fitting )

Full stainless steel exhaust ( also wanting fitting as you can see from pics )

Full cars worth of spares to be had before I scrap the breaker.

You should be able to get near 200hp easily by fitting the mkiii supra (seen on passenger seat ) intercooler and fitting a bleed valve. The standard fueling is good for 12-14 psi of air, which the T2 ( have 2 spares of these) is capable of producing

I am open to offers, although if the offer is too stupidly low, then I will prob have the battery off it, as this is new and cost me £60.

The one im breaking made an excellent track-day motor, so If you rob the bits off it and stuff them on the silver one, then you have a nice drifter.

Had lowered springs and KYB shocks. was easy to drift and keep under control while drifting. Had lots of fun in these cars, but sadly wont have the time to transfer all the good stuff from the breaker to the runner, so shes gotta go.

free bump

me and mate have a mint one of these cars. we bought it for a cheap track car.RWD and turbo too = fun. we was going to strip it to nothing but seems a shame to do that to such a clean car.

have a look at these for a closer look at engine.

good one with MOT, no rust, and compleatly stock, might fetch £400-£600

Anything that has been played with , you take a chance on. but if it has been done properly, you could go anywhere up to £2k

The silver one I am selling has never been played with, and the only thing I had done to it is fit the K&N. All the other go faster bits were waiting to be put on, but I dont have time to do it now.

BTW, Re-con'd calipers are on the breaker, as well as groved fron discs.

Extra stopping is always good. Just dont fit Greenstuff pads, as I went through a full set on half a track day. Very miffed I was there for the day, but couldnt run after 12 and had to limp home on the handbrake!

The block is the same as the S13 ( 200sx ), but it has the 8v head, the S13 has the 16v head.

Standard HP is 135 for the S12, but my trakdayer was at 200 before I blew the engine up. ( engines dont run well with no oil in )

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.