The mkiv Supra Owners Club

a couple new supras breaking.... tt auto jap and a uk spec

keron

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Keron

Do you have any pre facelift engine mounts and mounting arms? Changed my facelift ones for new 9 years ago and guess what they are starting to fail again which I suppose is about the right timeframe

yes I have a full set avail.... pm me

I guess I'll take a pair of radiator brackets as well, since they're already circled in this photo:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]231457[/ATTACH]

hi Kaz, I have the brackets no problem. the bonnet cable I have new only, the catches I need to check for.

Do you have a UK Speedo? If so how much Posted?

full uk cluster £300 plus postage

• 2 weeks later...
Have you had any of my messages ?

/QUOTE]

hi mate, sorry ive been off for about a week. got laryngitis/flu. back in now so will check.

What sort of price would you be after for the defi gauge pillar pod if you've still got it Keron?

yes I have it all, going to list some bits today actually. I have that pod with 2 defi gauges, boost and exh temp and the link meter..... prob will go up for about 300 the lot delivered.

You still have the side skirts? No damage? How much?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

sorry I don't have any side skirt

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.