The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TT6 £21k eBay ad

rider

Newly listed TT6 on eBay.

1994 with 40k miles. Had an engine rebuild and respray to a non OE colour, presumably because someone just wanted to do it. Seats do look a very worn for 40k miles. Looks to be missing the ABS pump which isn't mentioned in the ad. Cheap for a TT6 and really cheap for a 40k mile TT6. It's only done 6k miles in the last 10 years of MOT history so I suppose anything is possible, honest.

Newly listed TT6 on eBay.

1994 with 40k miles. Had an engine rebuild and respray to a non OE colour, presumably because someone just wanted to do it. Seats do look a very worn for 40k miles. Looks to be missing the ABS pump which isn't mentioned in the ad. Cheap for a TT6 and really cheap for a 40k mile TT6. It's only done 6k miles in the last 10 years of MOT history so I suppose anything is possible, honest.

Mileage seems questionable, not sure whats going on with pipework to the throttle body, and the top of the cam cover seems burnt?!! Hard to tell as im looking on mobile. One to avoid Inwould suggest. Any engine that has been ‘rebuilt’ by unknown is a big nono for me

Yes it's mine mileage is correct. Seat are not the original ones I have a mint set going in next week. cam cover is not burnt I had ago at painting it not the best job. Pipework to throttle body is not on in the pic. Thanks for letting me know about the abs I forgot to put it in the add. engine work was done by Hodge.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.