The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mercedes Benz CLK200 Sport

Style

A friend of mine is looking to sell his Merc due to re-locating to France, so thought I'd put it up on here in case it's of any interest to anyone. Drop me PM if you're interested and I'll pass you on :)

Make: Mercedes Benz

Model: CLK 200 Sport

Year: 1999

Mileage: 132,500

MOT remaining: 6 months

Service history: Partial

Car's location: Newcastle upon Tyne

Modifications: None

Good bits: Good condition for it's age

Bad bits: High mileage which is reflected in the price. Engines are generally sound if looked after.

He's looking for £1100.

Automatic, 2.0litre Petrol. Please PM for contact details :)

attachment.php?attachmentid=226168&stc=1&d=1521809345

attachment.php?attachmentid=226169&stc=1&d=1521809345

attachment.php?attachmentid=226170&stc=1&d=1521809345

attachment.php?attachmentid=226171&stc=1&d=1521809345

attachment.php?attachmentid=226172&stc=1&d=1521809345

Sorry for the stupid question but is that engine diesel or petrol. If diesel drop me a pm

/QUOTE]

It's a petrol, sorry mate. I'll update the thread and also noticed it's got 6 months MOT and not 16 :doh:

It's a petrol, sorry mate. I'll update the thread and also noticed it's got 6 months MOT and not 16 :doh:
Ah no worries thanks anyway alot of car for the money but I'm after another diesel

Glws. And if you can put me in touch with the 16month mot garage that would be great [emoji23]

Ah no worries thanks anyway alot of car for the money but I'm after another diesel

Glws. And if you can put me in touch with the 16month mot garage that would be great [emoji23]

/QUOTE]

It's also an auto which I forgot to add as well :D

I'll let you know when I find it myself :rlol:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.