Dragonball 2018 - Caen / Le Mans 17th to 20th May 2018

Burna

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Note to everyone to check fluid levels, Ive just checked the Scooby and everything was fine besides the oil level, as I dont have any of what was in it left im now doing emergency oil change so its all the same stuff!!! Thats what you get for last minute prep I guess.

Note to everyone to check fluid levels, Ive just checked the Scooby and everything was fine besides the oil level, as I dont have any of what was in it left im now doing emergency oil change so its all the same stuff!!! Thats what you get for last minute prep I guess.

I'll just go with the panic wank at the eurotunnel check-in barrier... as usual :D

Hi, finally I won't be able to go to Caen, but some other french Supra owners would like to rejoin you, are you ok with that ? And can you tell me where and when they can join you ? Maybe we can use private message for this, if you prefer, but they would be happy to see your cars ;)

Hi, finally I won't be able to go to Caen, but some other french Supra owners would like to rejoin you, are you ok with that ? And can you tell me where and when they can join you ? Maybe we can use private message for this, if you prefer, but they would be happy to see your cars ;)

I asked and they'd love to meet up, shame you can't make it.

Best thing is to checkout the routes and schedule from here http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?348599-Dragonball-2018-Caen-The-Routes&highlight=routes (Members only section)

Choose one suitable and get there slightly early, then expect them to be slightly late. The schedules are kept to as closely as possible.

Ok, thanks, I will explain that to my friends... I just need to renew my membership if I want to see the schedule but I will do it today ;) I'd love to meet you and see your cars also but it's the wrong week-end for me, I have family at home :(

Just got home - thank you Burna for organising and to Branners for always being on hand when details needed and leading many of the convoys. And a very special thank you to everyone who attended for making the trip really enjoyable as always :thumbs::love: