Dragonball 2018 - Caen / Le Mans 17th to 20th May 2018

Burna

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just as an aside, I'll be bringing a few copies of the 2013 Dragonball Book, several 2015 copies and quite a few 2017 copies as well as some 2018 Calendars if anybody wants anything! :)

Any brolly's? :D

- - - Updated - - -

Has anyone received any DB clothing yet? its getting a little tight

Ellis is bringing my down apparently.

We've ditched the old tomtoms over the last two years mate as the maps were so out of date it caused some real problems, and to buy the map updates didn't make financial sense when the new tomtom's work so well with the custom routes.

No idea about running them on anything else, as I haven't tried, but some that have say once you actually drive the route it takes you direct. It's up to you, but my advice is get one of the new tomtom's, as the routes I've done are all back road twisties with loads of switch direction junctions for hours, and I'd say impossible to follow someone when overtakes are involved and local traffic. Halfrauds usually have a deal on.

Sorry false alarm a buddy has lent me a new TomTom so all sorted

Appears Ellis has a boot full of clothes :)

Yeah due to a few issues (Ellis/wile can update you on dragonball) it’s all been very last minute production wise, everything has been shipped to Ellis and shipping fees paid on orders will be refunded...

Hope you all have a great time

Yeah due to a few issues (Ellis/wile can update you on dragonball) it’s all been very last minute production wise, everything has been shipped to Ellis and shipping fees paid on orders will be refunded...

Nice one Rob :thumbs:

P.s whats your excuse for not joining us???

I heard you fainted and banged your head, at the sight of your wifes new huge strappon, is that right?

See my post, it's a rumour that will eventually become true I reckon.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry false alarm a buddy has lent me a new TomTom so all sorted

/QUOTE]

If you want me to load the routes on then let me know mate :thumbs:

Lots of practical reasons like wanting to work on house etc, but that’s been throw out the window now as I’ve had an infection that causes me to faint when coughing, it’s linked to low blood pressure so essentially I can’t drive at the moment... but it all kicked off at Ellis’s wedding when i passed out, cracked my head and ended up in hospital for 4/5 days.... that’s the short version lol

Lots of practical reasons like wanting to work on house etc, but that’s been throw out the window now as I’ve had an infection that causes me to faint when coughing, it’s linked to low blood pressure so essentially I can’t drive at the moment... but it all kicked off at Ellis’s wedding when i passed out, cracked my head and ended up in hospital for 4/5 days.... that’s the short version lol

My 'true' version is better.

You tired to ruin his big day by drinking too much and passing out - poor show that fella.

In all seriousness sorry to hear this and hope you feel better soon fella :)

Does this mean my routes are ok or have you amended anything

Wow impressive these tom toms I just put my drive up on my smart TV went to my routes and then switched my tom tom on went to my routes and it downloaded via wi-fi

Old boy easily impressed considering I still use crayons and chalk.

Thanks Burna

Wow impressive these tom toms I just put my drive up on my smart TV went to my routes and then switched my tom tom on went to my routes and it downloaded via wi-fi

Old boy easily impressed considering I still use crayons and chalk.

Thanks Burna

Yeah all you need to do is use the satnav, just switch it on, log in on the satnav under My services, then it will automatically sync the routes mate :)

Edited by Burna (see edit history)

Yep, everything is coming my way I believe!

Noooooooo, how can I wash it now?!?!

- - - Updated - - -

Is anyone from around East Sussex going? I am having train dramas getting home as there are engineering works, so was wondering if anyone is local that I could get a lift with, or to Hastings train station and I can make my way from there.

Do we need to do the API on the eurotunnel booking...?

Yes bud, you should have had an email from Eurotunnel.

To all - the clothing and stickers are all here with me - will be at Ashford mid afternoon tomorrow for collection etc.

Do we need to do the API on the eurotunnel booking...?

Yes, for both you and your passenger.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes bud, you should have had an email from Eurotunnel.

To all - the clothing and stickers are all here with me - will be at Ashford mid afternoon tomorrow for collection etc.

Great stuff Ellis thanks :)