Dragonball 2018 - Caen / Le Mans 17th to 20th May 2018

Burna

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You should all now start to receive an email from Eurotunnel with your train time, booking reference, and access to fill in the API before you go.

Please make sure you bring your booking reference with you on the morning of check-in for the train. It should read your car reg automatically, but in the cases where it doesn't, you will have to manually enter your booking reference number on the screen.

You should all now start to receive an email from Eurotunnel with your train time, booking reference, and access to fill in the API before you go.

Please make sure you bring your booking reference with you on the morning of check-in for the train. It should read your car reg automatically, but in the cases where it doesn't, you will have to manually enter your booking reference number on the screen.

Burna mine has come through but the booking shows departure from Folkstone is that right?

I'm putting this here for future reference. Here is the full list of TomTom satnavs that are able to take the new routes:

GO 40, GO 50, GO 51, GO 60, GO 61, GO 400, GO 500, GO 600, GO 510, GO 610, Rider 410, Rider 400, Rider 40, GO 5000, GO 6000, GO 5100, GO 6100, Trucker 5000, Trucker 6000, START 40, START 50, START 60, Start 42, Start 52, Start 62, VIA 52, VIA 62, GO 520 Wi-Fi, GO 620 Wi-Fi, Rider 500, Rider 550, GO 5200 Wi-Fi, GO 6200 Wi-Fi

http://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/19639?_ga=2.184192034.566511934.1526293105-1135506648.1522833792

Edited by Burna (see edit history)

If anyone needs any help with anything, or loading the routes on your satnav before DB, let me know. I load quite a few remotely for DB'ers.

Burna how do you do it remotely as I wouldn't mind mine being checked as this is the first time using a go 520 with wifi

Burna how do you do it remotely as I wouldn't mind mine being checked as this is the first time using a go 520 with wifi

You PM me your login details, and then I log into TomTom My Drive and check what you've done mate :)

Is it worthwhile trying to convert them to itn files or are GPX too detailed for itn files to work? I have a TT XXL

I have apple car play, can the routes be downloaded to my phone and used offline? I tried to do so from your link and it just wants to start from My current location

Edited by Spunkmeyer (see edit history)

Is it worthwhile trying to convert them to itn files or are GPX too detailed for itn files to work? I have a TT XXL

I have apple car play, can the routes be downloaded to my phone and used offline? I tried to do so from your link and it just wants to start from My current location

/QUOTE]

We've ditched the old tomtoms over the last two years mate as the maps were so out of date it caused some real problems, and to buy the map updates didn't make financial sense when the new tomtom's work so well with the custom routes.

No idea about running them on anything else, as I haven't tried, but some that have say once you actually drive the route it takes you direct. It's up to you, but my advice is get one of the new tomtom's, as the routes I've done are all back road twisties with loads of switch direction junctions for hours, and I'd say impossible to follow someone when overtakes are involved and local traffic. Halfrauds usually have a deal on.