The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cryto Currency

Jellybean

23 hours ago, Hitbox Junkie said:

Has anyone invested into some shiba inu?

I bought a small amount when it first floated as a punt. Now it’s levelled out a bit I’ve made 15 times what I put in, if by some manner of fate it gets to about where DOGE coin is I’ll be a millionaire 🤣 not holding my breath 😁

Agree with Style on SHIB, it's up something like 3million percent over the past 12months, buying it now is not a good idea, whilst it could go higher, the risk reward ratio is way too high to even risk it - unless you are a day trader and know how to chart. I've mentioned before about market cap, if you understand market cap you'll understand why it can't drop a few more zeros 🙂  There's also an early adopter who bought august '20 who has turned his $8k into $5bill, he's actively selling, don't be his exit liquidity. Here ..https://twitter.com/MorningBrew/status/1453445533754855433

It's been a very profitable few months. I got on the SOL train early and flipped NFT projects throughout August and September, that market is too saturated now and i sold the majority of my sol bags over the weekend.

All eyes on BTC now chaps, we're entering the final stages of the bullmarket, it'll likely be over by end of Q1 '22 tops, so plan your exit strategy accordingly. We don't want to be bag holding through another bear market  😄 

Edited by Marty (see edit history)

12 minutes ago, Tyson said:

I bought a small amount when it first floated as a punt. Now it’s levelled out a bit I’ve made 15 times what I put in, if by some manner of fate it gets to about where DOGE coin is I’ll be a millionaire 🤣 not holding my breath 😁

Don't get greedy sir 🙃 take out your profits at least, the market cap of shib and doge are already very similar, it won't go to the price of doge per token.
Congrats on the gains though 😎

I bought it last year or beginning of this year can't remember spent about 200 on 40million of it just because I felt like I wanted to have millions of an asset so I'd love it to drop more zeros. I mean if Robin hood takes it like they done with dodge coin it could drop some zeros 🤷‍♀️ either way I only bought it as it's one of my favourite dogs 😂😳 if it makes me 100s of thousands or millions great. I've made profit from it, if I sold it but not life changing so I can sit and wait and hold and follow the hype 😁😁 

2 hours ago, Marty said:

Agree with Style on SHIB, it's up something like 3million percent over the past 12months, buying it now is not a good idea, whilst it could go higher, the risk reward ratio is way too high to even risk it - unless you are a day trader and know how to chart. I've mentioned before about market cap, if you understand market cap you'll understand why it can't drop a few more zeros 🙂  There's also an early adopter who bought august '20 who has turned his $8k into $5bill, he's actively selling, don't be his exit liquidity. Here ..https://twitter.com/MorningBrew/status/1453445533754855433

It's been a very profitable few months. I got on the SOL train early and flipped NFT projects throughout August and September, that market is too saturated now and i sold the majority of my sol bags over the weekend.

All eyes on BTC now chaps, we're entering the final stages of the bullmarket, it'll likely be over by end of Q1 '22 tops, so plan your exit strategy accordingly. We don't want to be bag holding through another bear market  😄 

I'm way to late to buy into bitcoin so I just look for meme coins or random ones I like the name of I dont have tones of cash to spend but I risk what I can afford to lose. Or Mine alt coins speculative to diversify a portfolio for when the ethereum fork happens that will end mining ethereum.

If a bear market comes in I wouldn't mind it as I might be able to actually buy some graphics cards at normal price yes to probably mine with them but also to build some computers for the kids and myself. 

2 hours ago, Swampy442 said:

Is that what its called when you want to cash out?

Sort of, exit liquidity is the buy side of the order book. The person you are selling to.

2 hours ago, Hitbox Junkie said:

I'm way to late to buy into bitcoin so I just look for meme coins or random ones I like the name of I dont have tones of cash to spend but I risk what I can afford to lose. Or Mine alt coins speculative to diversify a portfolio for when the ethereum fork happens that will end mining ethereum.

If a bear market comes in I wouldn't mind it as I might be able to actually buy some graphics cards at normal price yes to probably mine with them but also to build some computers for the kids and myself. 

2 hours ago, Hitbox Junkie said:

I bought it last year or beginning of this year can't remember spent about 200 on 40million of it just because I felt like I wanted to have millions of an asset so I'd love it to drop more zeros. I mean if Robin hood takes it like they done with dodge coin it could drop some zeros 🤷‍♀️ either way I only bought it as it's one of my favourite dogs 😂😳 if it makes me 100s of thousands or millions great. I've made profit from it, if I sold it but not life changing so I can sit and wait and hold and follow the hype 😁😁 

Obviously i meant no offence 🙂 It's just personal opinion that the risks vastly outweigh the rewards with SHIB now. There's nothing to say it doesn't double or a little more from here, the market is pretty crazy after all, it will never 10x from here though. Memecoins have a short lifespan in crypto, a big pump or two and then people end up bagholding them for many years before they see profit again. 
The marketcap is huge on shib already, twice that of Litecoin, shib might be 'cheap', but there are trillions of the little buggers 😄  
The higher the marketcap, the more money is needed to flow into that coin/etc to move it. 
If i was you i'd use some SHIB profits and put them into a promising unpumped low cap coin, for example XSN or maybe Bitgear, there's loads of good ones. The upside on them is waaay greater than what is left on Shib now. It's always wise to move your profits from pumped to unpumped, it's how you make the most gains 🙂 But if you're intent on holding, once we have a blow off top on bitcoin, and we will, the alts will have one last mega pump, that would be the time to sell.

If the previous bear is anything to go by, there will be a flood of graphics cards on the market when the next one hits 🙂  

You're not too late to buy Bitcoin btw, long term(10years+), bitcoin or eth are the best buys out there, the large majority of the rest won't exist anymore.

I also made a very healthy gain from Shib recently, and although risky I’ve been getting great results with the sh*tcoins, managing to get in and out of Catgirl (not what it sounds like 🙂) with a health pot. 

I’ve come completely out of my s-coins and invested in a number of projects I believe in like Quant, Pokadot, and am Staking Eth for the 2.0 upgrade. 

I’ve also had really healthy gains on Pancake swap (cake) staking, and helium. 

but the S-Coins have seen the largest movement but we’re super sketchy. 

Interesting to see the diversity of peoples strategies and how they have paid off, congrats everyone 🙂

I've been doing well on the NFT gaming side of things but as Marty has said, it's time to start taking serious looks at exit strategies and set your eyes on realistic exit prices. It's strange to look back at this years charts and see that we've been going sideways most of the time. The mania stage is still to come, but is definitely around the corner.

On 11/9/2021 at 12:33 AM, SPG said:

I also made a very healthy gain from Shib recently, and although risky I’ve been getting great results with the sh*tcoins, managing to get in and out of Catgirl (not what it sounds like 🙂) with a health pot. 

I’ve come completely out of my s-coins and invested in a number of projects I believe in like Quant, Pokadot, and am Staking Eth for the 2.0 upgrade. 

I’ve also had really healthy gains on Pancake swap (cake) staking, and helium. 

but the S-Coins have seen the largest movement but we’re super sketchy. 

What trade platform do you use to buy the s##tcoins? 

On 11/14/2021 at 12:17 PM, Hitbox Junkie said:

What trade platform do you use to buy the s##tcoins? 

It all depends on the contract types, I use KU Coin, Pancake Swap (you will need either a MetaMask wallet, Trust Wallet), started using Gate.io also, as not all coins are available from one provider. 

I’m using the Avalanche network a fair bit and Trader Joe is the trading platform. 

Coin Market Cap is handy, as you can find the Binance, Eth, Avalanche addresses for the coins you want, and for those that like researching the white paper and road maps, backers etc, it’s a handy tool. 

On 11/17/2021 at 1:08 PM, Tyson said:

For someone new and doing it for a bit of fun, I found Binance incredibly easy to use.

yep already have binance, coinbase and bitmart just looking at other to get some really random alt coins to hold. 

22 hours ago, SPG said:

It all depends on the contract types, I use KU Coin, Pancake Swap (you will need either a MetaMask wallet, Trust Wallet), started using Gate.io also, as not all coins are available from one provider. 

I’m using the Avalanche network a fair bit and Trader Joe is the trading platform. 

Coin Market Cap is handy, as you can find the Binance, Eth, Avalanche addresses for the coins you want, and for those that like researching the white paper and road maps, backers etc, it’s a handy tool. 

Awesome I will look at these. Thank you.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Interesting how quiet the market goes when there’s a correction, you’d think by now we’d be use to seeing large corrections/pull backs. That said there’s a lot of new money in the market place, is noticed by the potential gains. 

I’m going to make another swoop once I see it recovering a little, not convinced we’ve seen the bottom yet personally. 

• Like 1

I’m not seeing any major signs of a reversal just yet, but the bottom does seem to be close to where we’ve been as low as recently, based on some indicators.

I think we need to see a big dump for a short squeeze before the reversal begins, sometime in the next few months. I’m leaning to Q2 before it happens but it could easily happen before that.

I’d set a buy order at 33k and just leave it. If it fills, happy days and if it doesn’t then don’t stress 

• Like 1

On 11/8/2021 at 5:52 PM, Marty said:

Feels like it's more than likely over than it isn't boys, i'm ~ 60/40 % 🙂   Btc shouldn't have got down into the early 30s again, and it also shouldn't have taken so long, slow bleeds are generally indicative of bear markets. The next month is key, btc needs to continue making higher lows and higher highs.

Be very careful 'buying the dip', markets don't like the threat of war and they looked heavy prior to the Russia situation. +$50k and we are reasonably safe for a new all time high, <$38k and we likely see fresh lows. There is no shame in buying in at higher prices, we need confirmation not hopium. One thing i do know, if we are in a bear market, you are going to get absolutely rekt holding alts, if you've not taken profits, plan something just in case. Even if it just a stop loss at your initial entry.

It's looking like cash is going to be king this year.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...