The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cryto Currency

Jellybean

It gives it an initial market cap of circa £73 bill, share price x circulating shares. 21' Q1 revenue of ~$2 bill. Believe it's one of the highest value listings in history. Should be interesting, like you say, lets see what the market decides. I'm 95% certain it'll hit twice initial listing price by the end of the day, then dump tomorrow 😁.

Edited by Marty (see edit history)

Invest as much as you're willing to lose is my advice.
If you are looking to stick a few hundred in and are willing to risk it all for large gains i'd play the smaller market cap coins, ones with solid fundamentals and good marketing.
If you are looking just to possibly double or triple your money, buy btc, eth, dot, bnb, rune, aave, srm, ftt, etc. Don't fall in to the newbie the trap thinking something is 'cheap' dollar wise in comparison to bitcoin so there's way more upside, that's not how it works. It's marketcap that matters, nothing else, use something like coingecko or coinmarketcap to do some research.
And don't fomo in to something that's already had a pump, or in the middle of one. Whilst it may work sometimes, it's more than often likely to end badly.

1 hour ago, Marty said:

Invest as much as you're willing to lose is my advice.
If you are looking to stick a few hundred in and are willing to risk it all for large gains i'd play the smaller market cap coins, ones with solid fundamentals and good marketing.
If you are looking just to possibly double or triple your money, buy btc, eth, dot, bnb, rune, aave, srm, ftt, etc. Don't fall in to the newbie the trap thinking something is 'cheap' dollar wise in comparison to bitcoin so there's way more upside, that's not how it works. It's marketcap that matters, nothing else, use something like coingecko or coinmarketcap to do some research.
And don't fomo in to something that's already had a pump, or in the middle of one. Whilst it may work sometimes, it's more than often likely to end badly.

Where would you look to see if they have solid fundamentals and good marketing. Sorry if that’s a really obvious thing!

I have been very lucky 

Taken some nice profit and have some nice positions growing 

I also have some positions I bought when I started and knew nothing which are sat in the RED 

but over the last year they are recovering and I'm hopeful could go Green in the not too distant future 

22 hours ago, Dnk said:

Does anyone else watch any of these analysis videos on youtube ? 

All garbage, ignore them with the potential exception of Benjamin Cowen. No clickbait, no shilling of sponsored alt coins and doesn't even run ads. Just provides perspective on the market cycles of the top coins and seems to have a good grasp on how things are progressing against previous data.

• Like 1

I would say it's at least partially responsible. We've been well above the 20 week moving averages for quite some time now so a correction is expected and probably even overdue. Hopefully things take a step back and just cool off a little as I do believe the market is hot and sentiment is still bullish.

Bull market support band is around $44k for BTC just now so I'd expect to see a lot of support there if we were to drop that far. Nothing to worry too much about right now in my opinion. Maybe even a good opportunity to average in some more FIAT if you're feeling brave.

• Like 1

On 4/19/2021 at 10:36 AM, Wez said:

Binance support DOGE

I installed that yesterday, set up my account and verified my ID but went to put in some cash and it declines, go to appeal part and they want 3 months of bank statements before I am allowed to deposit any cash. Sod that, but much for something based on anonymity. 

Personal opinion ofc, but this was priced in as soon as the price broke and then failed to regain the 50ma on the daily, 99ma is normally good for support if it fails.
Like so..https://s3.tradingview.com/snapshots/t/TYIztjKE.png 

Red line 50ma, blue 99ma.

Not abnormal in bull market, similar happened in 2017 multiple times, as shown here..https://s3.tradingview.com/snapshots/p/pw2R1BdT.png

Once the price broke you could calculate the bottom using standard charting patterns, and fib fans (they're really handy if you're scalping or looking for good entries/exits)

Drew the target y'day btw .. https://s3.tradingview.com/snapshots/t/t30obCs8.png

If you can catch these btc moves just as they're completing you can get awesome entries on alts, you can make 20-30% in matter of an hour or so. 

Hard to say whether that was the actual bottom but it is the short term bottom, entirely depends how the price action plays out from here tbh, hasn't bounced as hard as i would've liked but rsi hasn't been this low since sept when btc was @ $10k, so that's one positive. i think it's likely we retest the daily 50ma ~56k, if we fail that then maybe one more flush down towards the long term uptrend line @42kish before moon. See what happens over the next few days.