The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gaming Monitor LG L1980Q - stunning with 8ms response

jonshaw_uk

Hi all

My mate just got this for me through staff sales at his work but id rather keep my current monitor as im not in to gaming. Its a stunning monitor with a good spec sheet. Its an LG L1980Q - its brand new and has the 3 year warranty with it too.

Here are some pics and specs

the slimmest flatscreen in its class and the winner of prestigious 2005 Reddot Design Award. Its f-ENGINE technology features the first LCD picture-enhancing chip to provide not only astounding color, but superb contrast and image quality to take on any graphic-intense applications. Also its Auto pivot/mirror function allows you to rotate the screen a full 360 degrees and with installation of the included software, it automatically recognizes and adapts the image on the screen to the angle of the monitor. L1980Q from LG, the monitor of the future is here.

19" (19" VIS) 1280 x 1024 (SXGA) Active Matrix TFT LCD Monitor

Screen Size: 19"

Native Resolution: 1280 x 1024

2005 Reddot Design Award Winner

Integrated f-ENGINE (Industry's FIRST Picture-Quality Enhancement Chip)

160/160 Degree Wide Viewing Angle

Ultra Fast 8ms Response Time

Auto-Synchronous Support from 640 x 350 up to 1280 x 1024

Digital (DVI-D) and Analog (VGA) input

Pivot and Height Adjustable

AutoPivot, AutoMirror Function Software

Heat-Sensor Power On/off Button and Controls

Wall Mounting Kit Included

Main Features

Device Type Flat panel display / TFT active matrix

Dimensions (WxDxH) 42.2 cm x 26.1 cm x 41 cm

Weight 5.4 kg

Diagonal Size 19"

Dot Pitch / Pixel Pitch 0.294 mm

Max Resolution 1280 x 1024

Colour support Up to 16.2 million colors

Digital Video Standard Digital Visual Interface (DVI)

Interface DVI, VGA (HD-15)

Compliant Standards Plug and Play, FCC Class B certified, CE, UL, TUV GS, C-Tick, GOST, cUL, EPA Energy Star, ISO 13406-2, SEMKO, TCO '99, VCCI-II, VESA DDC/CI

Ebuyer have them £315 plus delivery but dont have any in stock die to high demands on them

Ebuyer Lg L1980Q

If anybody is interested please let me know otherwise I may keep it

Im looking for £250 delivered for it or near offers, so i can purchase some bits for my media station :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.