The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1998 Aerotop – GT35R DBB Single Turbo Auto finished in Candy Orange

Matt H

Matt. I can confirm that kids are the worst decision ever. Just think what cars you could have with £150k per child over 18 years. I have three and I only like one of them...!!

H.

Ha Ha,i concur Paul,i have 5 (didn't know what was causing it at first:D)and have had to downgrade to a 370Z :)

• 8 months later...
Did this car sell?

I've still got it. Took advert down on PH over winter after getting the run around from someone I gave 'first refusal to'. Not doing that again. Going to put the advert back up in a couple of weeks when I return from hol. If you're interested feel free to drop me a PM however.

For info car has now got MOT until Dec 2018

Car was serviced earlier this year at which point it got a new set of rear discs and pads.

Hi matey I just brought a 93 gz areotop and it coat me 15k with 50k miles on the clock a few mods but nothing like yours buddy! It's in great condition! Yours is newer and looks very very nice! I would of thought in this day and market the price could be higher if you wanted it to be!

Hi matey I just brought a 93 gz areotop and it coat me 15k with 50k miles on the clock a few mods but nothing like yours buddy! It's in great condition! Yours is newer and looks very very nice! I would of thought in this day and market the price could be higher if you wanted it to be!

It think the price is competitive but fair. It's got candy paint, which has a few chips etc. now given age, particularly the front bumper, which cannot be easily repaired. Plus it's CAT C which knocks a few quid off, but don't get me wrong, there's a lot of car for the money there.

• 2 weeks later...
Congratulations Matt, a sad day for sure. You have owned her a long time, nice to see she is staying in the club. Did _phonic buy her?

2006 when the journey started. Not _phonic. Car has gone down south to warmer climes

Congrats on sell.

If I was ever to buy an auto supra then this would have been the one :) Love the way car looks.

If not a secret how much did you pay insurance considering single turbo? I know it's driver dependent, but lets say if I checked (without calling) insurance on stock twin turbo I get reasonable price (~600), but once I mention turbo conversion under modifications , insurance sky rockets to almost 8x of what I would pay for twin turbos.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.