The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Macbook Pro 15" Retina

Ric

Macbook For Sale:

Macbook Pro 15” Mid 2012 Retina.

Model Number - A1398 / MC975T/A

Processor - Intel Core i7 Quad Core 2.3ghz - Turbo Boost to 3.3ghz with 6MB L3 Cache

Memory - 8GB DDR3 SDRAM 1600MHZ

SSD Storage - Upgraded OWC 480gb SSD (was originally supplied with 256gb)

Graphics - Intel HD Graphics 4000

Additional Graphics - Nvidia 650M with 1GB GDDR5

SDXC Card Slot

2x USB3 Ports

Thunderbolt

WiFI 802n and Bluetooth 4.0

Fresh Install of OSX Sierra ready for you to start

In excellent condition, screen is excellent and has no dead pixels. The panel is the Samsung variant (from launch there was some issues with the LG panels)

The keyboard keys are very minimally shined with age. I’ve seen much much worse.

There are some nicks on the edges and corners to be expected. They are pictured.

Other than this the external surface has always been kept in a case and has resisted other marks and knocks.

Ran intensive applications such as PS and IS perfectly and i often used this laptop for gaming whilst working out of the country with the optional NVIDIA card.

This laptop was bought while i was working in Italy.

Keyboard is an Italian one although it is a QWERTY keyboard i’ve had no problem using this in the almost 5 years of perfect ownership.

Comes with original receipt from Saturn (European version of PC world) with a cost of over 2200euros.

IT WILL come with a UK charger however.

Reason for sale is that i’ve stupidly “upgraded to the new macbook” which has less ports!

Due to value i will only accept cash on collection/inspection or BAC’s transfer.

£650 OVNO

attachment.php?attachmentid=221704&stc=1&d=1502313010

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.