The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fiat Punto Evo 1.4 Sound - 2010

charlton

Thought I would stick this up here to see if anyone is interested before making proper ads on Autotrader/Pistonheads at the weekend

My wife is selling her Punto Evo as we’ve upgraded to a slightly bigger family car (in the next bay :D). The Punto would make a good car for a new driver as it is cheap to run It would also work well as a workhorse or something to load miles on to as it is low milage for its age and never gave us any concerns - it has all the usual maintenance receipts, MOT’s etc

Apparently a breath taking 77bhp!

5 Speed Manual

Approx 48,000 miles

Adjustable Sensitivity Power Steering

Radio CD Player with Controls on steering wheel

Trip Computer

Electric Front Windows & Door Mirrors

Central Door Locking

Cloth seats

5 Door

Bad points

Last MOT had an advisory on a breather hose which I believe may be causing a slight hesitation sometimes when accelerating harder than normal. This is not frequent and it has not been an issue

A few car park dings, nothing major

To be fair, the bad points are mainly personal preference for me…

Not many of these about to compare the prices, but this will be the cheapest on either site to ensure a quick sale. I will get some more pictures after a clean at the weekend

It will be advertised for £2600, happy to sell to a member for £2300. Reply on here or drop me a PM if interested, car is located near Kingston

attachment.php?attachmentid=221544&d=1501674629

attachment.php?attachmentid=221545&d=1501675147

[ATTACH=CONFIG]221544[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]221545[/ATTACH]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.