The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japanese performance car show 20th August 2017, Stoneleigh Park

girth45

*** Important information for club stands ***

You may arrive on Sunday morning between 8am - 10am.

The gates officially open at 10am so ideally everyone needs to be in place before then.

Please try not leave until the awards and trophies are announced at the main stage around 3.30pm-4pm.

Judging will commence at 1pm and there is an award and trophy for best car on club stand.

If a car on your stand has a gold Japanese Performance Show sticker on their windscreen, it means they have won and should make their way to the stage around 3.30pm.

Club stand tickets are in advance only from the website. They cannot be bought at the gate so please make sure everyone who is planning to be on your stand is aware of this and the rest of the information mentioned above. The ticket system will be take down in about a week or so.

All tickets to date will be sent out next week by email.

Please let me know final numbers of cars you have confirmed on your stand.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just one note , i have been unable to get funding for rhis event so would ask for a donation of £3 per car to cover plots . These cost me £60.

Cheers gary

That's a shame. Would have thought the club would pony up £60. with 20+ members attending.

im up for local convoy, to get there for 8am.

Got mine Gary, all sorted buddy, top man. :sly:

Im meeting Ben at 8:00 then on to meet Chris so i presume yourself Greg and littlenum?? :)

Sounds good, maybe we could all meet up by the A46 binley, maybe Morrisons car park?

Ben and Drew i imagine youll be coming that way anyway from the M1

Greg and Littlenum not sure if it will be worth meeting as either you or us would need to drive past the venue to meet up lol, However im always up for a drive though if others were