The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BHP Fuel Fest 2017 Sunday 18th June

DodgyRog

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be! I know it's a proper show ground so most probably going to be! Just don't want to be changing her nappy in the boot of the car with random people walking round:)

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] Yeah might be a bit imbarrising but I'm sure there is baby facilities because they have disabled toilets and I'm sure there was baby room to m8 👍

Put my name down :-) will get my arse into gear to get the car finished.

Fastcar will do this! Put me down please Rog:D

Added you both :)

Bit of a random question, but are there any baby facilities at this show? Been the once but can't remember if there was any or not and would like to bring my year old little girl!

There must be bud, they stage all sorts of things at Westpoint, even Elton John !

I will double check for you though

We could really do with 10 for me to approach Jay, but I am going to send him a message now and see what sort of feedback I get

I really want to get everyones money together next weekend, as I off to Florida again the week after

1. DodgyRog

2. HELLBOY666

3. DANWB +1

4. Crash Bandicoot

5. jasooon

6. Slam +1

7. hemmjonny

8. fastcar

Quick update,

baby facilities are on site

Jay will let us have a Club Stand with the 8 so far, any extras I need your name very soon

Everyone on the list, please check your Pm's towards the end of the week as I will be sending you my PayPal for ticket payment.

All tickets will have to be collected at Exeter Services on the morning before the show, please be aware, if you arrive late you won't have a ticket to get in

I know it's not the done thing but how about posting something up in supra chat? Seem to work really well for this years japfest!

And thank you for finding that out for me Rog! Looks like my little girl will be riding shot gun with daddy:d

Better off letting her drive to be fair :p

Ok chris has now confirmed

So

Me and wife in my supra

Chris + 1 in his please roger

Thanks for the Pm bud and added to the list

1. DodgyRog

2. HELLBOY666

3. DANWB +1

4. Crash Bandicoot

5. jasooon

6. Slam +1

7. hemmjonny

8. fastcar

9. Pulley +1

10 Chris +1

Roger..... Can't see price. was it a fiver

Prices are the same as previous years

£10 for Supra and driver

Plus £12 per Passenger

Under 12's are free entry

Now we have the 10 required I am going to get the 1st post updated with meet time info etc and also send out the Pm for payment

If anyone else is thinking of coming along with us, then you have until next weekend, as I will be sending the form in then with final numbers

BHP Fuel Fest 2017 Sunday 18th June

We will be meeting at Exeter Services ( Postcode is EX2 7HF ) at 7.00am, I will give out the tickets there as usual

I intend to leave the Services at 7.45am latest, the show ground is about 10 minutes away, but we have to be on the Stand and sorted by 9:00 and the traffic will probably be iffy, as it was last year

Mobile number is in the Payment Pm

If you are not at the services on time you run the risk of not only being left behind, but also wasting your ticket, as everyone has to collect there ticket on the morning of the Show at the Services

Please do not be late, we will leave the services on time or a bit earlier if everyone is there

Can you please put your name down if you are sure you will want to attend

I won't be able to add late requests after I have sent the form in next weekend Sunday 7th May

Last years thread, this years should be much the same organising wise

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthr...nday-12th-June

This years Facebook Page

https://www.facebook.com/bhpfuelfest/

Please bare with me if you have any questions, as I am mega busy these days or for a quicker reply you can try me on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/roger.clarke.9212

Don't forget I need to know about passengers for this one, as they charge per person

1. DodgyRog

2. HELLBOY666

3. DANWB +1

4. Crash Bandicoot

5. jasooon

6. Slam +1

7. hemmjonny

8. fastcar

9. Pulley +1

10 Chris_K +1

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)