Dragonball 2017 - The Dash to Düsseldorf 11th to 14th May 2017

Burna

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you visit the Nurburgring on this trip ?

We aren't planning on going there on any of the routes so far, but the Saturday rest day you are free to use that day to do whatever you want to do :) The weekend we are over there, it's the 'Nürburgring Drift Cup' Friday till Sunday, so you could always drive down Saturday and spend the day watching the drifting, it's only €10 entrance fee :)

I'll probably keep the driving routes away from the ring, as I'm told the roads around there can get quite busy and congested when there's an event on.

We aren't planning on going there on any of the routes so far, but the Saturday rest day you are free to use that day to do whatever you want to do :) The weekend we are over there, it's the 'Nürburgring Drift Cup' Friday till Sunday, so you could always drive down Saturday and spend the day watching the drifting, it's only €10 entrance fee :)

I'll probably keep the driving routes away from the ring, as I'm told the roads around there can get quite busy and congested when there's an event on.

Ok cheers mate

I'll be going again, may have to miss tonight's round though as I won't be near a computer, will be waiting patiently for the next one though :).

Been trying to decide which car to take and think it'll be the Corvette, it's the most sensible :D

Nice dilemma to have though :D

I'll be going again, may have to miss tonight's round though as I won't be near a computer, will be waiting patiently for the next one though :).

Been trying to decide which car to take and think it'll be the Corvette, it's the most sensible :D

Suppose I'll have to take your R8 then? Oh well, I can't do enough for a good mate :D