The mkiv Supra Owners Club

4 people in a supra

jot_ie

As the title says.

Have a choice to make.

Currently living in West Wick low, about an hours drive from Dublin, and going to pick up my kids (grown ups). I have 2 modes of transport available, supra or Nissan micra (sister in law's car). Anybody ever managed 4 people in a supra before :-). Could be interesting!!!

Edited by jot_ie (see edit history)

All depends how tall the passenger and driver are! I've been in the back of my brothers Supra when he had it but we are all short arses! lol

Was thinking that.

Might get my daughter to drive and fold one of the lads in behind her.

Only problem is she can't really drive. Still a basic learner.

I think we need a few pints before setting off. Just to make it interesting :-).

Just tried organising the seats into positions where it might be viable, and tried sitting in each one.

Don't think this is going to happen. I can't sit in the back seat without my head hitting the roof liner. Have to bend my head forward nearly between my knees which are spread around the seat in front.

And no, it's not a position I'm used to :-).

Micra it will have to be.

Just tried organising the seats into positions where it might be viable, and tried sitting in each one.

Don't think this is going to happen. I can't sit in the back seat without my head hitting the roof liner. Have to bend my head forward nearly between my knees which are spread around the seat in front.

And no, it's not a position I'm used to :-).

Micra it will have to be.

Picture required! lol

I've had my mate in the front and two girls in the back before in my old NA which was cramped to say the least. Keep in mind I'm around 6ft 3 so the girl behind me was sitting side ways and the girl behind my mate was tall enough to head butt the plastic roof trim when I kicked the back end out lol