Top Posters In This Topic

*** Accommodation Update ***

The following rooms are now fully booked:

Jedi Hut x 2

Double Twin En Suite x 3

Twin (shared bathroom) x 3

Rooms still availabe are:

8 man Dorm x 6 beds

Any other requests please message me directly and I will contact the Hostel and see what they have left.

Thanks

Gordy

Edited by gordy.r
Rooms going fast... (see edit history)

*** Accommodation Update 15/03/17 ***

All Jedi / Double / Twin rooms are now fully booked

There is only space now in the 8 man dorm left available.

I have contacted the hostel to try and get more rooms but the only availability is 2 beds in a 4 bed dorm.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi All.

With regret I'm no longer attending AC17. So my ticket/spot is up for grabs. We are down for the double en suite too. Please get in touch with Gordy.

Just to confirm Havard is no longer available for this so its on to the next name on the reserve list. Bearing in mind the payment deadline is tomorrow, it would be good for Gordy if a replacement could be confirmed and paid up swiftly. Cheers Christian

Apologies folks. We were all set for this but we left for holiday on the day the tickets came up for payment. After 11 days, all of them had gone and we were on the reserve list. We have now made other arrangements for holidays so getting additonal time off and baby sitters was going to be an issue. Instead I have an offer of a weekend only where I can take the kids so that is better for us.

I hope you lot have a great time and I will try and make the effort next year.

H.

Sorry to hear both Spunkmeyer and Havard won't make it this year. You will be missed, and we will have a midge infused beer in the garden in your memory!

Hopefully see you guys next year!

Anyone wishing to take up the spare room or anyone wanting to upgrade from a basic twin to the en suite let me know asap!

Cheers again all :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Two months to go people! 2 months time and we'll be winging our way around the Highlands and Islands again!

I'll fire up a full itinerary in a few weeks and if anyone has any questions in the mean time, feel free to ask!

Cheers again

Gordy

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just thought id put a post up as a friend is interested in joining (in his M3) I know a few had pulled out and think all are now going but if anyone cant make it let me know and might be able to sell it on for you :)

Alright dude, so I spoke with the Skyewalker today and there is absolutely no rooms left available, not even in the dorms.

They said there may be cancellations but there's also the ferry bookings to consider as I don't know if the crossing is fully booked yet either.

I'll drop the Skywalker an email and tell them to give us a heads up on any cancellations and worst case scenario they can drive back and not get the ferry. Best I can do sorry.

Alright dude, so I spoke with the Skyewalker today and there is absolutely no rooms left available, not even in the dorms.

They said there may be cancellations but there's also the ferry bookings to consider as I don't know if the crossing is fully booked yet either.

I'll drop the Skywalker an email and tell them to give us a heads up on any cancellations and worst case scenario they can drive back and not get the ferry. Best I can do sorry.

Thats fine mate no worries at all thanks for asking :) See you in just over a week :)