The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Professional "Silverline" Sander / Polisher

Dale B

Ive used this only once to brighten up the old silver paintwork. Now the car has been repainted Ive never needed to use it again and is only gathering dust in the garage. It comes with 3 polishing pads (course, medium & soft) and a lambswool finishing mop. The medium pad is the only one to have bben used all the others are new. Im also including a 1ltr bottle of "Farecla G3 Liquid Polishing Compound".

As you will see from the fotos this is in perfect condition with only wear being on the medium pad. These are great fro brining you old paintwork back to life and removing minor scratches and swirls.

Teccie bit ......

Silverline Model 40654B - 6 speed variable between 1000rpm & 3000rpm 1300w, soft-start & 3-position handle. Comes with locking Ring, Spanner & 180mm rubber backing disc (for sanding or lambswool mop).

If no-one on here fancies it Ill stick it on ebay

£30 + p&p (or pick up from Santa Pod 9th Oct :) )

Now that Dale has sold his ;)

I also have one of these FS, with exactly the same kit. Again used once but I have 2 compounds G3 and G5 (I think) both brand new (over £10 each). I will do the kit for £50 delivered. I paid £100 for it last month (trade), bloody bargain.

Most cars come up an absolute treat with this stuff.

Gaz.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.