The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yes, another whats it worth thread

drift_bear

NNOOOOO!!!!! You can not leave us we are one family!!!!! Lol :)

whatever you got in the pipeline really hope it comes through and all works out for you buddy

As for your car wow it's got to be worth at least couple party size bags of haribo surely :innocent::innocent: I maybe even able to stretch to a hug too lol

After all the jokes aside smooth clean car plus well looked after but sadly will probably go abroad but guessing around 18-19k ish mark

Haha cheers buddy, we all know how much a bag of haribo gets you on this forum ;) Its not 100% for sale, like i've said just waiting to see what happens with Japan. I still have the GTR to shift aswell lol

Is there? They must all be hiding from me then all I see are Focus's lol

You just don't look hard enough lol

Don't know about value but it looks pretty awesome, are you going to get another Supra in Japan or are you going to try something different

Cheers dude :) Not decided yet, might take some time off from the supra world