The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Manchester Classic Car Show

Ian Ian

Good Evening all, We have blagged a stand in the Manchester Classic car Show at Eventcity in Manchester on the weekend 17th and 18th September 2016 and all are welcome to attend it looks like a great Show manchesterclassiccarshow.com

We have a three car stand and are looking for another car to show... we have myself ( Black supra ) and Mike Wards ( White supra ) so we are looking for hopefully a colour other than black or white to join us the car will have to be on the stand on the Friday 16th on or before 7pm and cannot be moved until show ends on the Sunday 18th also it would be a bonus if the owner/owners could be on the stand during the show ( you get free passes for the show ) any questions PM me ....So guys n Gals let us know what you have

Also any help on the stand from members would be great if possible, you will get free passes if I can get them ;)

Cheers

-Ian-

:) Thanks for the replies Guys, Jake cannot get the time off work, Chris thankyou for your offer your Supra would be great but I would like a more local member if possible as its a long way for a weekend and will involve a two night Hotel etc etc for you ....Supra2jze how confident are you that your supra would be ready in time ?

Is there anyone else fancy showing their Supra at a Classic Car Show ??

Cheers

-Ian-

Cheers Guys im looking at going with Ozzy atm hoping his will be ready in time outerwise I may take either one of you up on a last minute replacement if that's ok with you both ?

Ozzy can we meet up one day/night and go through the details etc etc have you a picture of your car ( I know it wont have been resprayed yet )

Cheers guys

-Ian-

Cheers Guys im looking at going with Ozzy atm hoping his will be ready in time outerwise I may take either one of you up on a last minute replacement if that's ok with you both ?

Ozzy can we meet up one day/night and go through the details etc etc have you a picture of your car ( I know it wont have been resprayed yet )

Cheers guys

-Ian-

Cool, I'll drop you a PM now.

Cheers

Ozzy

• 1 month later...

:D A Quick update just received the Show wristbands and the Car passes, We have Mike Wards and RobUK cars and mine making three cars alas Ozzys doesn't look like it will make it ... I do have another car pass if we have a late entry let me know asap

Cheers

-Ian-

I might of mate mate but:

a) Getting it there and back would be a ball ache being (currently!) single an all that..., and

b) as you know ... its very black!!! lol

Yes that's very true we seem to have an abundance of Black Supra,s if we all was there it would look like a funeral cortege parked up lol

Cheers

-Ian-

Well you can have mine if numbers are more important than repeats, tbh do joe public care if they are the same under the bonnet? They look different enough next to each other. I would love to have it on the stand if only for an 02 plate to be there? up to you Ian but let me know cos I'll need to get it ready if it's being shown

Edited by Spunkmeyer (see edit history)

Well you can have mine if numbers are more important than repeats, tbh do joe public care if they are the same under the bonnet? They look different enough next to each other. I would love to have it on the stand if only for an 02 plate to be there? up to you Ian but let me know cos I'll need to get it ready if it's being shown

Ok Christian get them polishing rags out your in, Rob can't make it

I will text you later in work atm

Cheers

-Ian-