The mkiv Supra Owners Club

June meet

Radio

Great meet tonight & really nice to meet some new faces. Thanks for organising it Ray! ;) I'm looking forward to the next one now :thumbs:

Hi Rob,

Sorry we missed you mate but our carpet fitters only turned up at 7pm and left at about 8.30. I will defo catch you on the next one or if you are up near Wigan, send me a pm. I will have to check my phone to see if I still have your number.

H.

Great pictures Christian. It was a great turnout and the food was very good. What a setting. Drinks outside first then our own area in the conservatory with open doors onto the area over the river. Glad that no-one picked the duck on the menu especially as they were walking around us. What great value the food was (2 for 1) once they had sorted our bill. (just like last time). Ill bet chris was counting cars to get to sleep last night. Quote: bloody quick that twin turbo............then... oh my god that V8 capri, amasing, once the smoke from the wheels had cleared.........then robs single. Nice launch, blast, blast gone. Chris.... oh that's f...... MAD. Got have a single. Suggestions for next month. Although it may be harder because of the national meeting and with a bit of good weather I may be driving my big single in the fields. (if I don't go down any mud holes next to the river)

image.jpgimage.jpg

Edited by Radio (see edit history)

Hi Rob,

Sorry we missed you mate but our carpet fitters only turned up at 7pm and left at about 8.30. I will defo catch you on the next one or if you are up near Wigan, send me a pm. I will have to check my phone to see if I still have your number.

H.

Hi Paul! :)

Yeah, it was a shame you couldn't make it. I'll be getting to as many meets as possible this summer (except the big one which I cant make) so we'll definitely have a catch up at some point. It'd be great to see you ;)

There was talk of Indian wasn't there? Theres one localish to me called indigo, foods 2 for 1 I think on a Tuesday? If people that aren't away fancy that something of a change?

That was my suggestion but depends if peeps like that type of food! Anyways picka date